The Penalty ( 1/7 ): Namjoon

[ Hello and welcome to my new series. Each member will have their own part and scenario similar to the others. I will be going in fanchant order! So, first is Namjoon! ]

Today during a BTS Run Namjoon came in last during every. Single. Game. There wasn't a single point where he even got close to 6th place! The boys laughed and teased him and Namjoon sighed, smiling but a little sad. " What's my penalty then? " Namjoon asked, looking at the director. By the look on Namjoon's face, which was terror and panic, it was an obviously good choice for penalty. " Tickle him for 5 minutes. " The director called. The other 6 pounced on him like a pack of wolves, helping in pinning and tickling Namjoon. The leader tried his hardest to not sucumb to the ticklish torture but the second Jungkook started kneading his pits, it was over.

Namjoon shrieked and curled in on himself, thrashing to try get their hands away from him. " Tickle him harder he's still fighting! " Taehyung laughed. Jimin and Jungkook, being apart of his brat trio, obeyed immediately. Jimin tickled his belly and sides while Taehyung and Kookie focused on his feet. Yoongi held his arms up for Hoseok to tickle his pits, and Seokjin experimented by squeezing his thighs and knees.

Namjoon was in hysterics. He screamed and cried and begged for mercy but there was none until his time was up. After what seemed like hours for Joon, they let him go. He let out the risidual giggles and panted, laying on the floor. His clothes were dishevled and his hair was messy. He smiled and blushed out of embarassment as the crew laughed at his misery. He laughed with them, but claimed he didn't have a good time.

And he definitely had.

[ The End 1/7 ]