Clark Kent

( Lee Jungkook, Ler Hoseok, Slight Hopekook )

Jungkook ordered a superman costume and wore it around for a while. His hyungs all thought it was endearing and adorable. Especially Hoseok.

" Superman! Can you show me your fighting stances? " Hobi asked. Jungkook smiled and puffed out his chest, putting up his best fighting stance. Hoseok clapped and cheered. " Can you do a backflip superman? " He asked. Jungkook attempted and managed to land a backflip. Hoseok clapped and cheered even louder. " Can you do a HANDSTAND superman? " He asked excitedly. Jungkook did a handstand against the wall. " Stay there. " Hoseok said, smiling mischiviously. He began to tickle his belly, making the younger boy topple over with a squeal.

" You're ticklish superman? Oh boy! " Hoseok teased, sitting on his waist and tickling his stomach and sides. Jungkook laughed loudly and thrashed, trying to get from under his tickly attacker. " Oh no, superman is down, what will we do now? " Hoseok asked dramatically. " Superman!! Please get up the city needs you! " Hoseok continued, squeezing and kneading his sides gently. Jungkook cackled silently, tears forming in his eyes. Hoseok gave him a break, helping him stand.

Jungkook took off his costume, smiling and fixing his hair. " There he is. My handsome clark kent. " Hoseok cooed, petting his hair. Jungkook blushed slightly and smiled. " My handsome, strong, and adorably ticklish superhero. "

{ The End }