Favorite Outfit

(( Lee!Jin, Ler!Taehyung. Platonic Paring ))
Taehyung tricked Jin into letting him cuff his hands around the pole in his closet where his clothes were hanging.
" You said this was a magic trick! What are you doing?? " Jin whined, trusting him. Taehyung of course threw a fit when Jin refused to play along. Being the good and trusting hyung he was, he couldn't stand to see the kid cry and went with it. And look where it got him.

" I can't find my hoodie... " Taehyung whined as if he didn't see Jin in the closet. " Maybe I'll change to overalls and a sweatshirt? " He hummed, casually looking through his closet. " Kim Taehyung, let me go this instant. " Jin demanded, pulling on his cuffed wrists. " Since when did I have a dress?? " Taehyung continued, pretending not to hear Jin's voice.

The younger boy looked through the clothes until his hand rested on Jin's stomach. He gasped. " THIS!! I'LL WEAR THIS!! Look at how cute it is!! I bet it'll look great on me! " Tae teased, squeezing Jin's sides. " No! Tahahae!! I'n nohohohot tohoho whehehear!! Lehehet me goooo!! " Jin begged, squirming. " How do i get it off the hanger? " He teased, drilling into his armpits and pretending to look for a way to take him off the pole. Jin snorted and cackled, desperately trying to get free. " TAHAHAHYUHUHUHUNG!! " Jin shrieked. " It's not coming off. Maybe it clips here? " He asked, scraping at his ribs and upper tummy. "

PLEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! " Jin begged, kicking Taehyung's leg. Tae whined. " Ouchie! The outfit kicked me! " He grumbled. Jin pouted. " Lemme go. " He said softly. Taehyung gasped and fell backwards dramatically. " Jin hyung! What are you doing in my closet? " He asked teasingly, fake scared. " YOU PUT ME IN HERE. " He whined. Taehyung laughed and uncuffed one of his hands, handing him the key and taking off to give himself time to run. " WHEN I CATCH YOU, YOU'RE DEAD! " Jin roared, unlocking his wrist and chasing after the laughing " magician "