Chapter 6: My Princess~

"Go get the wheelchair."

"Yes, ma'am.." Ruby stood and quickly left the room for what felt like eternity to Weiss. The girl fidgeted with her fingers, waiting for Ruby to return. Luckily enough for her, the eternity ended quickly. Weiss set her eyes on Ruby.

"Let's go?"

"B-but Weiss, there aren't any wheel chairs."

"God.. I guess we have no choice." Ruby looked up and her eyes sparkled. "Don't touch my boobs again."

"Weiss! I said I'm sorry!" Ruby rushed over to Weiss and picked her up. "Oh my gosh, did you gain weight over the week?"

"Sh-shut up Ruby, start walking already." Weiss frowned and looked away.

*Ruby's POV*

'I was joking.. how cute can you get with that frown?'
Ruby looked at Weiss's pale face and smiled.

"Hey, are you gonna move or what?" Weiss woke Ruby from her thoughts trying not to make eye contact.

"Y-yes!" Ruby caught herself staring and looked up to start walking.

*Third Person*

Ruby walked down the stairs carefully but with good speed, slightly blushing at the fact Weiss was in her arms. She shook her head, aware of what might happen if she got distracted. Weiss turned to look at Ruby, who displayed a serious but red face. She made a weak but soft smile and turned her head back around. Ruby was getting tired but made it not too long after they departed from the hospital.

"Weiss? Can you knock for me?" Ruby looked down at the girl and grinned to herself, she had already fallen asleep. Ruby kicked the door as lightly as she could and heard all the locks behind the door. Ruby looked up to see-

"RU-" Yang paused and looked at Weiss with a sudden change of both face and tone, "What did she bribe you."

"No, no! She's my partner, I needed to take her back from the hospital!" Ruby defended Weiss and spoke rather quickly, she was rather tired from carrying the girl in her arms for 15 minutes.

Yang quickly turned 180, "what did this Schnee do to my innocent little sister.." Yang dropped on her knees.

"Y-Yang, she didn't do anything! I promise!" Ruby sweat nervously.

"Are yo-"

"Yang that's enough, let them in. Weiss is injured." A black hair interrupted Yang with her hand on the her shoulder. Ruby squinted at the sight of this..familiar face. Yang got up and moved to let them in and then locked the door.

"So.. which beds aren't taken?" Ruby looked around for somewhere to let the cold girl rest.

"Both Right bunks." The black haired girl briefly answered.

"Thankss ..." Ruby hesitated.

"Blake. Blake Belladonna."

"Yes, thank you Blake!" Ruby smiled and put Weiss down gently. From the sweat earlier, Ruby turned around to clean herself off but was suddenly stopped by a weak grip on her hand.

"W-Wait.." Weiss weakly spoke, "Please stay."

"Weiss, we're not the only ones here. There's Blake and Yang, they ca-"

"I want you."

"Pardon..?"

"You, not them."

Ruby quickly turned around, face comepletely red.
As she was about to turn back to Weiss, she noticed Blake smirking right at her tomato face.
"F-fine." Ruby carefully sat beside Weiss in silence.

A hand pushed Ruby, forcing her to lie down and then gestured for her to turn around. Ruby faced the injured girl and displayed a faint smile.

"Hug me."

"Pardon?" Ruby's face concerted straight into a shocked and confused expression.

"I said, hug me."

"But, aren't you hurt on the stomach?"

"Then don't touch me there."
Ruby looked Weiss up and down, hesitating and thinking of where she could and couldn't touch her.
"Are you perhaps, checking me out?"

Ruby was surprised by the question and just smacked herself, covering the tomato shade that returned on her face.

"Jeez you dolt, I better stay away from you." Weiss weakly chuckled.
Ruby softly smiled, thinking that this probably was the first time she laughed like that but as long as she was happy then Ruby was too. Weiss's chuckling slowly faded, and so Ruby glanced at the girl. She.. fell asleep. Ruby carefully searched her pocket and pulled out her scroll, taking a picture of the cute face.