*Smut* Chapter 20

"Take this time to breathe. While you still can." Weiss growled into Ruby's ear and stood up, taking what was left of the girl's polo with her. She walked back and grabbed Ruby by the a**, lifting the small girl and wrapping her legs around her for extra grip. The white-haired girl slammed the other into the wall and glared with dominance. Trying to tease Ruby, Weiss leaned in rather slowly...

"Fucksake Weiss." Ruby licked her lips and grabbed the white-haired girl by the throat, pulling her in for what she was most hungry for. Weiss moved her hands around Ruby, both massaging and pinching at the girl.

"A-aaah, s-shit!" Ruby pulled back to breathe, closing her eyes and head laid on the wall.

Weiss stared the girl up and down, sliding Ruby's skirt down with a wide smirk. Once the skirt was gone, the dom slid her cold hand back and forth Ruby's inner thigh.

"H-Haah, h-holy...argh!" Ruby breathed heavily, whining in between breaths and hands gripping tightly in Weiss's hair.

Weiss moved her head to Ruby's ear and whispered, "Ooh, are you ready for this, puppy?"

Without hearing or waiting for even one response, Weiss restarted her routine, with a faster and harsher tone. The girl s*cked and bit down everywhere, from Ruby's jaw, to her neck, and shoulders. Marking her clearly better than Ruby herself had marked her, she was somehow proud, but not satisfied. Ruby moaned and cried in pleasure, not yet adjusted to such a pace. Weiss put her hands behind Ruby, quickly sliding off her bra and tossing to the other side of the room.

The girl dumped her prey on her bed, climbing on top, ready to eat her. She licked her lips and swiftly aimed them at Ruby's waist, licking her side to her br**sts and back. Ruby threw her head back at this new feeling, she was being owned by a tiger and she liked it. Once Weiss had gotten back up to Ruby's chest, she chowed down at her br**st, an unexpected move for her soon-to-be meal.

"A-aahhh, haaaaah!" Ruby gripped her pillow with one hand and covered her mouth with the other as she was practically being eaten up.

Weiss circled her tongue around Ruby's n*pple, and slithered her free hand down.

"F-fuc-" Ruby whined and panted heavily, "haaaah shit, shit!"

Weiss slid her hands down to Ruby's underwear, rubbing her fingers gently on the fabric layer, teasing the girl. The white-hair enjoyed the look on Ruby's face and it showed, she sniggered and smirked with every moan Ruby produced, she was clearly getting into it but every time, but she gradually wanted more and so did her little victim.

"AAAAAH-" Ruby screamed, "h-haah..."

The mischievous white-haired princess slipped her finger from the outside fabric. Pushing only the tip, one inch in and out.

"Better beg for more while you're at it." The girl whispered, "I wanna hear your whines again..."

"g-gah!" Weiss yelped, "R-Ruby..."