Chapter 10: Mine, and only mine.

'oh! I saved ruby from the treacherous brat didn't I?' she rolled her eyes and smiled to herself.

*Weiss's POV*

"I didn't think I'd have to come back to this loneliness." Weiss took a photo from her bag, "That's the whole reason why I left." The girl stood, gripping onto the bed for support. She searched around for her sword, which appeared to be nowhere in sight. "Shit, where is it?" Weiss got impatient with her weak legs and sat down in frustration. She took her photo again, scrunching it up. "I don't want to ever remember this again." Weiss went on to throw the paper ball out the window, she took a deep breath and laid herself down. The feeling of loneliness consumed her once again and she shut her eyes tight, in hopes of sleeping and forgetting.

*Time Skip*
*Ruby's POV*

Classes all around the Beacon study building and ended, and it was now 3:45 noon. Ruby had already gotten out of the building and was waiting outside the dorm for Blake. She took out her scroll, searching for Blake's contact, swiping up and down at her screen until she realized... she never asked for her number or anything. Ruby slapped herself, "Ruby, maybe you are a dolt! You could've asked for her number ages ago!"

A voice behind the girl giggled, "Ruby, do you want it now then?"

"Oh, Blake! Hehe, I didn't notice you there!" Ruby turned to face the yellow-eyed beauty.

"So, Ruby. What was it you wanted to tell me?" The girl held her hands behind her back, in a somehow formal manner.

"Yes! I nearly forgot there." Ruby turned a bit nervous but blurted, "Were you the one on the first day of Beacon who helped when I crashed into Weiss?"

Blake didn't say anything for a while, squinting and searching her mind for the memory. "Actually, yes. Yes, it was." She smiled, "she looked like a monster didn't she?"

"N-no! Not at all, I just wanted to thank you for noticing me while I panicked!" Ruby hesitated, "o-oh, and I was also going to ask for your number if that's okay?"

"Of course, hang on. Come here, I had something else for you." Blake held her hand out in a gesture for Ruby to walk closer. To which Ruby obeyed.

Blake pulled out her scroll, typing up her number onto the screen.

*Weiss's POV*
- back to 3:45, end of lessons -

Weiss arose from her not-so-peaceful slumber to the sound of faint mumbling. "What is that sound? Are the lessons over?" The girl groaned, "where is everyone?" just as she asked, she heard a buzz. She immediately smacked her bag, in a bit of a bad mood, she took her scroll. The message read, 'Hey Weiss, will be there in 30 mins. Out to get snacks, call if you need anything." the blue eyes slowly traced down the screen, '~Yang!'

Weiss quickly turned her head and glanced out the window, the muttering didn't stop. The girl was unsure of what to do, driven by curiosity, she stood with support and climbed onto Ruby's bed, she slowly but surely gained her strength back with every step. "B-blake and Ruby?" Weiss squinted and tilted in all sorts of directions as she snooped desperately trying to find out what was happening between the two.

Weiss immediately stopped moving and trembled in jealousy and anger. "What." she clenched her fist, "is." the girl turned from the window and took a breath in, "she doing... to my Ruby?"