*teeny smut* Chapter 29

"G-gah!" Blake shut her eyes and turned her face away, quivering and groaning with every motion. "F-fuck!" Blake covered her red face of vulnerability and bit her lip, if Weiss would go any further, she was screwed - and she knew it. The girl on top stroked at the other's waist in a repeated, soft motion. Just as she slowed herself, Weiss pinched Blake and smiled.

"AHH! F-FUCK!" Blake screamed and arched her back in slight shock at the sudden move. In a split second, Weiss dropped unconscious and luckily enough for Blake - she was quite light. The feline huffed heavily, regaining her breath. Once she was all restored to normal, she swiftly slid herself from the sleeping girl and off of her bed. The girl took the bags of bottles and walked over to a counter, immediately dropping when she had finally and thoroughly processed what had just happened.

Even if Blake was vulnerable and Ruby didn't see, the girl couldn't help but imagine the little red's reaction if she found out. "Argh, shit! I should've g-gone away while I-" Blake paused at a voice crack and placed her hand over her eyes.

The girl was crying.

She quickly wiped her tears and smacked herself, with guilt still displayed all over her face. Blake stood and walked over to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She stood in front of the mirror and balled up her fist. She didn't like what she saw, she didn't know what it was either. She raised her hand, clenching it tight. She tightened her grip, ready to shatter the girl and-

*click click*

A loud bang startled the cat, followed by "The sisters are back~~!"

Blake walked over to the bathroom door, unlocking it and peeking her small head out.

"Ah, there you were!" Yang grinned, and waved, "what happened with Weiss?"

"Y-yeah...drunk. Again." the Black-haired girl stuttered and walked out, shutting the door behind her. "I got drinks for you guys, didn't know if you wanted alcohol or juice. So I got both." She gestured to the counter and walked straight to her bed, leaping up and tucking herself in.

"Yo, Blake. You sleeping already?" Yang approached Blake's bunk and lifted herself just enough to see the girl. She saw the slightly negative expression and pat the girl's head, "you-"

"Sh-shit-" Blake twitched and moved back from the hand, "Sorry... just tired."

"Always here when you need me." Yang let go of the bunk and dropped onto the floor, both feet landed in perfect position.

*Time Skip - Sunday Morning*

It was around 11:37 at the time and none of the girls but Blake were up. Still submerged in guilt and regret, Blake slipped on an outfit and walked out the door. Every step was a burden but the girl managed to deal with the drain of energy, it was all worth it if she could drown out her thoughts. She walked and walked, 20 minutes slowly passed and the girl made it to the same pub. She peeked in, scanning the area with her eyes for the fox boy from the day before. She squinted at a tall figure who appeared to be walking toward the window she was staring from. Blake looked away from the guy and walked into the building, the figure had disappeared and it seemed like she was alone.

"Hey kitty cat!" A voice popped up from behind and Blake leaped onto the nearest table.

"F-fuck!" Blake turned to see the fox and she sighed in relief.

"Cats. Scaredy cats. Heard the phrase?" The young bartender chuckled and walked over to the counter.

"Scaredy cats is nothing but a phrase." Blake crossed her arms and jumped off of the table, "oh, and a bottle of the usual."

The fox scratched his head, "so you're the one getting drunk this time?"

"Pretty princess has had her turns."

"And which knight in shining armor is taking this princess?"

"Don't need one." Blake smiled and walked over to the counter, taking a seat by the front.

"After your amazing entrance, I think I may have already proven you wrong..."

"God, sure."

*Meanwhile, with the other three*

It was 12:06 and the room was dark, all ray of sunlight covered by the thick curtains. The room was covered all over by the sound of Yang's loud snoring, by this time, all girls had gotten accustomed to the volume and slept peacefully. Today was different. Ruby awoke and sat up in a sudden movement and looked around. In a split second, she quickly saw Blake's empty bed.

"YANG, SHIT. SHE'S GONE!" The young red threw her pillow down, smacking Yang square in the face.

"H-heck, it's Sunday-"

"AND BLAKE'S GONE!"

"WHAT?!" The blonde jumped out her bed and onto Blake's, "Ruby, call her."

"Yep, yep!"

"What the hell is going on..." Weiss groaned and sat up, "Y-you guys are so l-loud."

Ruby didn't bother to acknowledge Weiss and took out her scroll, searching for the girl's contact.

*ring ring*

* sorry the number you d- *

"Fuck off." Ruby frowned and threw her scroll down on her bed.

"Just leave her, she's a major introvert." The white-haired girl stood up, headed over to the small kitchen.

"But why would she leave?"

"Just leave her."

"O-okay..."

The three sat in silence, Ruby and Yang sat at their beds and Weiss stood by the counter - staring out the window.

"Weiss, what happened yesterday? You alright?" Yang scratched her head.

"I-" Weiss looked at the blondie, "I don't know..."

"Were you that drunk?"

"M-maybe?"

Ruby stood and walked over to the front. She slid her cloak on, followed by her shoes and unlocked the door.

"Ruby, where are you going?" Yang turned to her sister and sat up.