Chapter 24

Slight NSFW and bad language :>

"You don't need to knowww!" Ruby pouted.

*FlashBack*

"O-okay, I'll go get towels." Ruby walked out the room, completely naked without another care in the world. The girl walked out to see the other pair sitting at Weiss's bed, staring and laughing.

"Urm... you n-need anything?"

"Damn Ruby you have a nice body~" Yang sniggered, covering her mouth.

Blake didn't say anything but just as Ruby came for her bag, Blake slapped her bare a** and leaned back in advance in case of an attack. Ruby didn't know how to react, she turned red as she got her towel and ran faster than light.

*End of FlashBack*

Weiss wrapped her towel around her and slowly stepped her way out the bath, "Ruby?"

"Yeah?"

You can't fuck me for a week."

"Wait wha-?"

"Look what you did to me!" Weiss gestured toward her slightly shaking legs and glared at Ruby.

"A-ah... yeah." Ruby stuttered and grinned a bit, "but you liked it didn't you?"

"Just agree you'll take care of me, you dolt!"

"Ye-yes. Okay!" Ruby pouted, looking away.

Weiss walk and stumbled past Ruby, making her way out the door. Ruby stood, staring at the floor for a few seconds before,

"Ruby, hurry your cutely-shaped a** up!" Blake shouted from the outside and laughed.

"Yes! Okay, wait what?!" Ruby dashed out with her towel and onto Yang's bed, "You did not just call me-"

"Oh, yes I did~" Blake teased the young girl and smiled, "What are you gonna do, you gonna fuck me too?"

Ruby went red, from head down to toes, "W-w-why would I-"

"Nah, just kidding, chill. Don't tell me you were actually going to??" Blake laughed again and picked up her plate, taking a glance at Weiss who for some reason appeared to be completely fine after what she had said.

The four ate their food quickly as they sat in silence. A few minutes passed and they had all finished, with a clean plate. The girls placed their plates on the study desk, in the same awkward silence.

"Well... I'm going out for a jog, does any-"

"I'll go." Weiss interrupted and quickly changed, seated on her bed.

"Okay, we'll be on our way then!" Yang grabbed Weiss by the hand for support, and the two walked out the door. The black and red duo barely processed what had just happened and sat staring at the door.

Once a few seconds passed, Ruby took her towel off and got her bag from behind Blake, "No funny business."

"Yep, no funny business."

"Well..." Ruby took out her clothes and stood straight, "Target practice?"

"Yep."

"Are you just gonna say 'yep' to everything?"

"Well, yep. But I have nothing better to do so, let's go."

"Are you seriously gonna go out in you-"

Blake swiftly took her clothes off, and now both girls were bare. Ruby glanced at the girl, surprised by the amazing shape she somehow hid with one jacket.

"Blake, how do you h-have a n-" Ruby paused, and looked up at Blake's yellow eyes, which appeared to be staring right back at her silver. She blushed and looked away, quickly wearing her outfit.

"Yeah, I'm not sure how to answer that." Blake turned and slid her leather trousers on, followed by her bra, her shirt and finishing with her coat.