Chapter 36: team JNPR

The two walked over to the buckets and mops, cleaning to them was a pain. After countless of the repeated back and forth motion brushed on the floor, the two eventually finished the area off. The bathrooms were clean and even shiny. Satisfied with everything, to two smiled and placed all the equipment where they belonged.

"Weissssss?"

"What."

"Wwwweeeeeiiiiissssss!" Ruby smiled, and moved her shoulders trying to act at least the tiniest bit kawaii whilst expecting something from the girl.

"A-ah..." Weiss blushed, tucking a loose hair behind her ear. "W-Well done, d-dolt..."

"Hehe, you too Weissy!" The red smiled and striked up a pose, along with a cute face, "Mmh, wanna get ice cream?"

"I don't know any, to be honest."

"Luckily enough for you, I do~"

"Well, lead the way captain."

"Hehehe, 'captain,' I like it." The girl smiled and took the white-haired girl's hand, "Let's go, comrade!"

*Right outside the icecream parlor*

"Alright, destination reached!" Ruby looked over to Weiss who seemed to be astonished, "Like it? This is the best in town."

"Y-Yeah. Let's go." The girl looked back at Ruby, giving a light squeeze to the hand, "Thank you."

"but wait."

"Mm?"

"You have to pay a price..."

"I could pay the-"

"No."

"Uh-"

"Smile for me, please!"

"What's that gonna do?"

"Make me happy, duh!"

"Fine." The girl rolled her eyes, and linked back with silver. She gave a small, cute smile before blushing and covering her mouth.

"Not easy for you, huh?" The red giggled, and tugged on Weiss's free hand. She lead her in and looked at a table in surprise, "Jaune?"

"Haha, Ruby, long time no see." The blonde boy waved and smiled at the girls before introducing his team. "Alright, so Ruby, Weiss? This is-"

"Oh my days, Phyrra Nikos!" The white and red duo widened their eyes at the familiar face.

"Hehe, hello!" A red-head girl with tons of gold accessories emerged from behind Jaune, with an adorable face. Phyrra Nikos was an extraordinary student, known by every student in beacon. Her abilities in combat were impeccable, and her grades were just as good. She was a celebrity, anyone who could be on her team were truly lucky.

"Well

"Well... that's... anyway! This is Nora Valkyrie." The boy shuffled to reveal another red head, her face stuffed in pink sweetness.

"Heeeyyyyy! Wait, you're Ruby?" The girl licked her lips clean and gasped, "I've heard of youuu! Leader of team RWBY!"

"Y-yeah?"

Nora stood and slammed her hand on the table, making Ruby flinch at the loud bang.

"Arm Wrestle me Riding Hood!" She grinned and laughed loudly.

"Nora, stop." A Tall black haired boy placed his hand on her head, and pushed her down to take her seat once again. "Lie Ren."

"H-hehe, hello guys!"

A few minutes passed and all 6 were talking happily and energetically amongst each other

"Rennn, say aah!"

"Aah." The boy opened his mouth and Nora grinned before placing a spoon of ice cream in his mouth.

"So, how did you do in the exams? Same as usual? You should really study with me sometime, Phyrra!" Weiss sat straight, putting effort into first impressions.

"Uh, haha. I did alright in my tests but I don't think I can study with you anytime soon, our captain has some plans for us!"

"Hehe, you look p-pretty nice with your hair down W-Weiss. Haha, y-yeah." Blondie gave the same, failed wink, before nervously laughing and scratching his hair.

"Hey Jaune, just as much as I don't like you touching my cookies, this one is special!!" Ruby placed her head on her hands in a slightly joking matter, but overall, she really meant what she said.

Weiss's eyes widened, and she was taken aback by the comment and sincerity that came along. She looked down at her hands and leaned over to the girl, "Ruby, I still haven't told you."

"A-ah! O-okay."

"Sorry guys we'll have to get going, nice meeting you all!"

"Yeah, Blake and Yang are probably waiting for us to take this back. Hehe, byeee!"