Chapter 13: Drowning it all out

'Please come back. I need you.' Ruby laid her head on Yang's lap.

*Weiss's POV*

Weiss had enough of her thoughts, she couldn't deal with any of her problems anymore. The girl turned to the bartender of the pub and sighed. After a few seconds of reconsidering, she made her choice. She stood and walked over,

"Tequila." She slammed her money on the table in front of the bartender.

"Hey kid. Aren't you a bit too young for this stuff?" The guy leaned in to take a look at the girl, "Oh, God. I am so sorry Miss Schnee, please forgive me! One tequila in just a second."

Weiss waited in silence and thought, 'I didn't leave the Schnees to be labeled a Schnee.'

*BAM*

Weiss turned her head to the bartender, "cheers."
"Hey, don't drink too much little lady!"

"Ha. Ha. Sure." Weiss rolled her eyes and gave a little smile. She stood and walked back into the corner table. Without any other thought stopping her, Weiss opened the bottle and drank straight out. In a matter of seconds, she was 100% drunk. With the bottle now empty, the girl stumbled her way back to the bartender, "A-another oneee!"

"Hey, Hey, you're a wild one for a business heiress, aren't ya?"

"Hush, hush, I need the bottle."

The guy laughed, "You better start thinking about who you'll get to drop you off kid!"

"I don't need no man..." Weiss made an angry but extremely adorable face, "and I don't need no Ruby either!" The girl walked off, second bottle in hand and sat quickly. She stared at the bottle and opened it up.

*gulp gulp gulp*

About 2 minutes passed and the girl was already asking for a 3rd bottle. Weiss was a weak drinker but of course, she didn't know until she had just tried drinking.

"Darn it, just gimme 3 bottles! My legs don't wanna walkkk!!" Weiss whined, with her head on the table. As the three bottles arrived, the drunk girl grinned widely and chugged them all down until the last. Her head slammed down on the table again and she looked around. The last bottle still stood, Weiss glared at it as if it were an enemy, she knew she wouldn't leave any enemy alive. The girl crawled her pale hand up to the bottle and-

"Weiss, how the fuck have you drunk 4 bottles?"

"Name yourself, bastarrrrdddd!!"

The owner of the voice leaned to Weiss's face.

"Do I need to name myself?"

"Ah, Blake is a fucking thief! Gimme my bottle, I paid!" The girl groaned again and again, the yells of the drunk girl gradually died down and Weiss fell asleep.

"Finally." Blake sighed and lifted Weiss over her shoulder, and she walked off with both a drunk girl and an unopened bottle. Blake walked quite a distance, but she didn't stop for one second. Until she made it to...

Weiss woke up, still drunk, "dumbass, this isn't the dorms."

Blake laid Weiss on a chair and sat on another opposite, "I know."

"Blake, I want to go back!"

"After we have a small talk..."

*Ruby's POV*

Ruby gasped and sat up.

"Ruby? You alright?"

"Y-yes, sorry. Just a nightmare." Ruby turned and quickly wiped the sweat off of her head. "Let's just get snacks for the other two when they get back?"

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes, yes, let's go!" Ruby insisted and jumped off her bed, pulling Yang down with her. Ruby really wasn't okay but she didn't want her sister to worry, she tried to act as normal as she could and used energy in her tone and actions. She tried to use the little energy she had left for her sister.