Chapter 5: The Blooming of Our Flower~!

NSFW in beginning - Take care, bring tissues in advance in case of nosebleed <33

Ruby started to sob, "I am so sorry if only I hadn't gotten in your way... if I hadn't been so-"
Ruby was interrupted, but not so rudely this time...

Weiss grabbed Ruby's head and slammed her mouth into hers.
Ruby was startled but not in a bad way at all.
Her lips are so soft..' Ruby thought to herself, staying in her place.
Lips connected and probably not parting anytime soon, Weiss wrapped her arms around Ruby.
The young one returned to action and placed her hand on Weiss's face.

*Weiss's POV*

Weiss completely stopped her thoughts in pure surprise, she opened her eyes.
'T-Tongue??' Weiss didn't fight it at all, this was her fault in the first place she thought to herself.
Although she had no interest or intention of taking Ruby on as a lover, Weiss couldn't deny...
she was enjoying this.

*Normal Third Person*

*bzzt, bzzt*

Ruby jumped off of Weiss, startled by the scroll (Phone.)

"H-hey, Ruby. Can you get my scroll?"

"Where is it exactly?"

"How did you not notice?"

*bzzt*

Ruby finally found the scroll. As she was about to hand it over, she couldn't help but read the notification.

"Miss Schnee, dearest apologies.. blah blah"

Weiss snatched the scroll before Ruby could read the most important part of the text, "Privacy is still a thing you know!" The girl extended her phone and arm away from the short girl's reach.

"I was just about to get to the point, hand it over!" Ruby reached over to the other girl's hand, moving her other for support.

"W-Wait, Ruby-" Weiss unintentionally let out a small moan.
Both Ruby and Weiss went red as the cloaked girl looked to where her hand landed.

"I-I am so sorry!!" Ruby let go of Weiss's breast and fell back into her seat in pure embarrassment. The room fell into silence as the sun went down.

"H-hey, I know you're allowed to stay but we should've already gone to our dorm." Ruby stuttered, in desperation to end the silence.

"Oh, yes. Of course. We might as well head out now then-" Weiss looked around and paused, "Ruby, you didn't even get the wheelchair. You actual dolt."

"A-ah, urm. Why not have me carry you?" Ruby blushed very noticeably, "Princess style!" The girl proceeded to flex a cute pose she practiced the other day.

"Ruby, there is absolutely no way I'm letting you touch me after what happened."

"It wasn't intentional!! And I said I'm sorry didn't I?" Ruby frowned and crossed her arms.

"Go get the wheelchair."