Chapter 11: A bit of a misunderstanding?

Weiss immediately stopped moving and trembled in jealousy and anger. "What." she clenched her fist, "is." the girl turned from the window and took a breath in, "she doing... to my Ruby?"

Weiss jumped off Ruby's bed, forgetting all about her injuries, she still hadn't fully recovered and so the landing didn't go so well.

*THUD*

"A-ah, shit..shit..shit" the girl took a heavy breath through her tightly clenched teeth and cried, one tear matching up to one reason and one fitting in for another.

*Ruby's POV*

*THUD*

"B-blake? What was that?"

"It sounded like some sort of heavy object to me.."

"You think someone needs our help?"

Blake hesitated and thought carefully about the possible situations that may lie ahead of them. "Hang on... Ruby, Weiss is still stuck in our dorm, right?"

Ruby's eyes widened and without hesitation, Ruby used her semblance to dash into the building. She was forced to a sudden stop at the locked door, the girl searched her pockets and cloak, then collapsing to her knees. "Weiss! Are you okay?!" Ruby cried in fear for her partner. No reply was heard, "Fuck, fuck! Weiss, say something!" Ruby yelled and slammed her head into the door.

*step step*

Ruby opened her eyes, tracing them to the sound.

"Did you forget I existed?" Blake asked in much confidence, despite in the condition Ruby and Weiss were currently in, she smiled to herself, "don't lose hope so easily." the girl held a key card, swiping it through the door. Ruby wasted not one second and dashed inside, where Weiss laid unconscious.

"Blake, nearest medical office... or something?" Ruby stroked her hand on the vulnerable girl's pale face.

"Ruby, she just fainted. She'll be fine." Blake scratched at her neck.

Ruby laced around cradling Weiss in her arms, "A-are you sure? I mean, she could've broken something? She might be critical? She-"

"Ruby." the black-hair laid her hand on the girl's forehead, "she will be okay. Her aura is just low, causing her to heal slowly."

*Third Person*

With the child-like girl still lying unconscious, Ruby nodded and placed her onto her bed.

*click click*

"Hey, guys. You should be more careful y'know, you kinda left the door unlocked." Yang walked in with a smile, but more importantly...

"FOOD!" both Ruby and Blake squealed, just like children. Not one second was put to waste, both girls jumped at the blonde, all falling and flattening one another.

All three groaned in pain, scratching and soothing their heads.

"You guys good?" Blake sat up, injuries gone and body just about brand new.

"Am I good?" Yang's eyes turned red as she stood. "The question you should be asking now is, 'will I be okay?'"

The black and red duo shivered and held onto each other tightly in fear, Yang's semblance had activated, they were doomed.

"Guys. Shut. Up." The now-conscious Weiss sat up, in confusion and irritation, she asked, "Wait. What's going on?"

Yang turned, revealing the squashed food, still unopened.
As the red-eyed girl charged at the 'ladybug' pair,
Weiss simply stood and ate the snacks bought for herself. The dorm was a wreck by the time the girl finished her share, she laughed and sat at her bunk.

"Food is still edible you know?"

The team halted their ferocious battle and turned. They glared at the bag. Each calmed themselves down and went to go eat what was left.

"Welp, may not be as good but... Weiss is right!" Ruby widely grinned, offering a high-five to the white-hair.

"No."

"Awh, but Weissss!"

"You guys woke me, and now you're all calm. And now I sleep." Weiss groaned and pulled the sheets over her head, creating her very own mini fortress.

*Weiss's POV*

As much as the young girl wanted to sleep and forget, Weiss stayed up for countless hours, thinking of the business Blake and Ruby might've had. The possible connection between the two.

*FlashBack*

Weiss immediately stopped moving and trembled in jealousy and anger. "What." she clenched her fist, "is." the girl turned from the window and took a breath in, "she doing... to my Ruby?"

What the girl had witnessed made her eyes water, unaware of the possessive behaviour she had just unleashed.
Blake had leaned over to Ruby's face, a bit too close for 'friends', and that's what kept the ice queen up all night.
Were they friends? Or perhaps more?