Together Pt.1

The bell chimed as Namjoon opened the Cafe door and got inside folding the wet umbrella and keeping it in the rack.
He looked towards the counter as he heard a "WHAT?" and a "USUAL?!". He saw His husband standing there with his dongsaengs. He went ahead and greeted,
"Hey Jinnie...I'm back. Ohh...Kook and Jimin you guys are here too. And Tae..You came in a bit early today. You usually come around at 11:30. Is it because of the rain?"
Jungkook and Jimin were confused as they came to know that the couple knew Taehyung.  Taehyung was surprised too to run into Jungkook at this cafe and the fact that the couple knew Jimin and Jungkook too.
"WAIT A DAMN SECOND!! Jin hyung...Joon hyung. You know Tae?", Jimin asked unable to process the whole situation as for once Jungkook nodded to what Jimin said.
"Yes. He is Yoongi's cousin. Why wouldn't we know Tae? He was always at Yoongi's house when we used to go there after college.", Jin replied and Namjoom agreed.
"WHAT?! You know YOONGI HYUNG??", Jimin screamed out of pure shock.
"Sweet lord!! PARK JIMIN...I swear...Should I get a whole bread and shove it like I did that day. Keep it down and Yes...We know Yoongi. Me, Joonie, Hobi and Yoongi all attended the same College. We were just different years. And Tae is just like how you guys are to us. Like a dongsaeng.", Jin replied.

"How didn't we ever get to see Tae or Yoongi hyung before like we see Hobi hyung?", Jimin asked again but kept his voice down clearly afraid of Jin.
"Well...Tae went abroad a little while after we met him. And these two cousins are always busy. Like...they are pretty famous. Yoongi comes once in a while. But Tae comes here everyday to get his morning coffee. Or sometimes goes to Hobi since he opened a new cafe.", Jin replied.
"And Tae..by hearing Jimin calling you 'Tae', I guess you already know them. But I'll introduce them once again for a formality. This is Jungkook my donsaeng and this is his stupid and loud bestie, Jimin.", Jin said pointing towards both of them as Taehyung looked at Jin in confusion.
"Heyyy..not fair", Jimin said in between.
"Actually Tae...Jungkook is my younger brother. Jinnie just took my little brother away from me made him his own. He looks after him very well.", Namjoon said smiling as he showed his dimples.
"Ohhh....So Jungkook is the baby brother Jin hyung always talks about. No wonder you are so sassy. I knew it was familiar. It was Jin hyung's sass!!" Taehyung said smirking at an embarrassed Jungkook, while he earned an "Excuse me" from Jin.
"Ahh...HYUNG!!! How many times do I have to tell you to not call me that?", Jungkook said clearly flustered.
"How many jobs do you have? You work here too?", Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook's outfit.
"None of your business.", Jungkook said ignoring Taehyung completely and walked off heading to the coffee machine.
"Wow....He has gotten way ruder. Seems like you and Kookie didn't have a great start.", Jin gueseed.
"No shit!!", Jimin said sarcastically.
"I guessed. Well...Jungkook was helping me out since the part timers were not here today and Joonie was busy till now. He does give me a hand when I ask him to. So its no big deal for him.", Jin explained.
"Well...You and Jimin go sit down. I'll ask Jungkook to make some coffee for all of us. Lets sit down and talk since its been a while. Plus the cafe is not that busy now." Joon said as the couple went inside.
"Come on, Tae. Lets sit there", Jimin said pointing at a seat and dragged Taehyung with him.

___________________________________________

Namjoon and Jin sat next to each other as they were talking to Jimin and Taehyung who was seated across them at the table.
As they were talking, Jungkook brought them the coffees and turned to go back inside.
"Jungkook-ah!! Come and sit here. Why are you going back?", Jin said turning towards Jungkook.
"Uh...hyung...I'll just head back and...", Jungkook said looking down.
"Huh?..normally you would sit with us. What happened, Kookie?", Jimin asked.
"It is because I'm here. I'll leave if you are uncomfortable, Jungkook.", Taehyung said as he tried to stand up.
"No..Its fine. Really. Its cause I have some more orders to make for takeout.", Jungkook said as he turned and went back to make the takeouts
"Is he alright? He seemed sad. Should I go and check on him?", Jin asked out of worry and everyone agreed.