Uh Oh!!

SATURDAY 2:00 PM

Jungkook groggily sat up as he felt his whole body ache. He groaned and held his head when he felt a sudden pain shot up at the back of his head.
"Ahh...it hurts...", Jungkook said as his eyes filled up and held on his head tightly. Jungkook slowly looked to his side and noticed that Taehyung sleeping right beside him, sitting on the floor, beside the bed, leaning on it.
A train of thoughts ran through Jungkook's head as he stared at Taehyung and looked away.
Jungkook wanted to go to the bathroom but ended up holding his head and crying in pain when he moved his head as he tried to get up.

Taehyung immediately raised his head and looked at the younger. Taehyung stood up quickly and went near the younger's side and tried to hold the younger's arm so that he can get up.
"Jungkookie, what is it? Do you wanna throw up?", Taehyung asked.

"No... Its just a headache.", Jungkook said as he slowly tried to get off from the bed. Taehyung went around to help the younger get up and walk to the bathroom.
But something was off. Taehyung looked at up at the younger's face with confusion.
"Its fine. I'll manage.", Jungkook said as he removed Taehyung's hand from his arm.

Taehyung began to worry.

"Jungkookie....Why are you like this?? Let me take care of you........I'll protect you.....
You may not know..but you are my world now. I LOVE YOU!!"
Taehyung whispered as he looked down in vain.

_____________________________________

Taehyung placed the porridge and some side dishes on a tray and checked whether he got everything.
"Food..check. Pills.. check. Water...check....okay. thats all." ,Taehyung mumbled as he took the tray and went towards the younger's room. He saw Jungkook struggling as he was not feeling well at all.
Taehyung's expression changed when he saw the younger's condition. He speed walked towards the younger carefully, who was lying on th bed. Taehyung placed the tray on the bedside and sat down beside the younger.
"Kookie....Should we go to the hospital? You don't seem so good.", Taehyung asked with a worry laced expression.

"Nn...No...Hyung. Its just...I'm not liking this feeling. My headache is killing me.", Jungkook said as he turned to the other side, not facing Taehyung.
Taehyung said in a soft voice,
"Its because of the fever. If we can tone it down and get some sleep, you will be alright. Plus you did all the chores even though you were not well. It just made you more sick. Also, You shouldn't have ate that on an empty stomach. Well...basically its my fault. I shouldn't have made those extra spicy dishes. Look...kookie..I'm sorr-"
"Hyung..its not anybody's fault. Okay?", Jungkook cut Taehyung off as he lied on the bed.

Taehyung hummed and got up to take the bowl of porridge from the tray. He sat back down and spoke out.
"Jungkookie...Here...Eat it. You neee to take the medicines."

"No....I don't want it. I'm not hungry." , Jungkook said, still not facing the older. Taehyung's nerve twitched as he closed his eyes at the younger's stubborness.

"Jeon Jungkook...Don't make me say it twice. Sit up and drink this.", Taehyung said, clearly snapped.

Jungkook understood that the older was angry so he turned to face Taehyung and pleaded, "Hyung...I don't wanna throw up again. Please. I hate it."

Taehyung's eyes softened and smiled.
"I know...but...Just drink this and have your medicines. You will get better in no time. Trust me in this. That guy is like one of the best doctors here in Seoul. Listen to me.." He explained.

Jungkook sat up as Taehyung adjusted the pillows so that the sick younger could sit up comfortably. Jungkook leaned back on the pillow as he felt his head throb. Jungkook felt weird and his eyes got droopy. He wanted lie down so bad. He felt like throwing up when he sat up like that.
"Okay....Open wide Kookie..",Jungkook heard the older saying.
Jungkook opened his mouth unknowingly as the older fed the porridge to the younger.
Jungkook was like in an awkward uncomfortable trance. He was feeling very tired and sleepy.
To be honest, deep down inside, the younger unconsciously felt at ease that at least this annoying older was with him at a time like this.

____________________________________

SATURDAY 9 PM

Jungkook fluttered open his eyes after a long rest. He felt the coldness of the damp cloth on his forehead. Although his body felt very cold, he felt that he was enveloped in a familiar warmth and snuggled closer into the blanket.

"How do you feel now?", Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes as he heard that voice and looked up. Jungkook realized that all this time, He was sleeping so comfortably in Taehyung's arms..snuggled close to the older's chest.

Jungkook widened his eyes and got out of Taehyung's grip. "I'm....I'm fine. I need to go to the bathroom." , Jungkook said as he removed the blanket and rushed towards the bathroom, leaving a dumb founded Taehyung on the bed.

Jungkook closed the door and went near the sink. He turned on the tap and looked down at the water flowing down the drain. Then, He took a handful of cold water and  splashed it on his face.
Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror and mumbled,

"What did he mean by -Jeon Jungkook is Kim Taehyung's?"

__________________________________________

😍🥰Annyeonghaseyo....Yeorobun..😍🥰

its been a while right? I know....I'm sorry.

Its because I'm very very busy with my academic stuff. Its fine now but, I may not be able to update regularly for a while. I'm very sorry. And I have not been getting the time to write it daily. So please forgive this author-nim...😭😭😭

This is a short chapter. I hope its not a problem. But I only got the time for writing this much part. 
Once again....Author nim is very very sorry. I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

love you all...Have a nice day and stay happy, healthy and safe.
(Especially you...973_dany)

And lots of love to my lovlies who always comments and votes for my chapters...🥰😍

973_dany
park_luvr5
stantaekook7
-bts7sins-
jaeyongvkook
nancyme05
taekook_heart97
bts_BE
merrifair
TrUsFrAtEdFrOmLyF
salini2002
mkimm9597
its_me_Loria
vgookie
KimJeonYeni
bunnykook0610
xxtaekookxx9795

Thank you so much for the support... You guys are my strength and motivation for keeping this story going. Without you all, I wouldn't have been even updating after 5 chapters.
Thank you all.....love you so muchhhhh!!! borahaeyo!! saranghaeyo!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~Vio author-nim~

May have spelling and Grammatical errors, will edit soon.
Thank you...😊