The Sweet Nightmare

Jungkook waved his hand, as he walked away from the car. The silhouette of his figure faded away as he got inside his apartment building.
Taehyung rolled up his window after only he made sure that Jungkook got in safely.  He sat comfortably in his seat and exhaled. He looked at his bandaged hand and smiled.

"So..When are you gonna tell him?", Yoongi asked as he was sitting next to Taehyung in the driver's seat.
Taehyung looked at his hyung with wide eyes and asked, "Tell who what?".
"Don't mess with me, kid", Yoongi said as he was annoyed by Taehyung's stupid question. He sighed and continued.
"I know that Jungkook is special to you. So don't overact and try my anger. You can't fool me. It won't work. I am your hyung for crying out loud.", Yoongi said with a blank face as Taehyung bit his lower lip. He looked at Yoongi and enquired, "Was it that obvious?"

Yoongi sighed again and put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "No. But, even the small changes in you don't go unnoticed by me, Taehyung-ah. I know you more than you know yourself. And I know that you really really like Jungkookie."

Taehyung let out a big sigh indicating that he was stressed. Yoongi tightened his grip on Taehyung's shoulder as he saw that the younger didn't say anything. As he was about to call out the younger, Taehyung looked at Yoongi with his glassy eyes, glistening with the newly formed tears.
"Aishhh!! Thinking about him is making me feel like this. Why am I like this today? I just.. can't-......", Taehyung's voice cracked and he stopped talking. He sighed and tried to continue,
"He means-....He means a lot to me hyung..I don't think I can live without him since I started to like....No...LOVE him." Taehyung had tears dripping down his cheeks as he tried to finish the sentence.
"Hey....Kiddo..its okay.", Yoongi said as he pat Taehyung's back to make him feel better.
"I know...I very well know that its gonna be tough to win his heart. But I'll try. I'll try my best even if it takes me my whole life. Because I love him so so much." Taehyung said as he was trying to smile through the pain as Yoongi felt a pang in his chest to see his little brother like this.

~"How can I let you go from my heart when you are my heart itself? I just can't give up on you. No matter what!!"~

Taehyung looked down at his injured hand as countless tears dripped onto them.
Yoongi ruffled Taehyung's hair as he assured that it was alright and to have some patience. Taehyung tried to hold back his tears. But as he tried to wipe away his tears, more and more where replacing it.

Suddenly Yoongi and Taehyung looked to their sides when they heard someone knocking on Taehyung's window. Yoongi lowered the glass to see Jungkook standing there.

"Hyung..here. This medicine will help a lot with swellings and pain- ", Jungkook stopped mid-sentence when he saw tears dripping out of Taehyung's red puffy eyes. Jungkook felt as if his heart had skipped a beat when he saw that scene. His eyes widened and he started to feel a surge of anxiety. Jungkook bursted into a fit of questions right after he saw the scene at hand,

"Tt...Taetae hyung. Whats wrong?? What happened? Are you alright? Does it hurt anywhere? Should we go to the hospital?? Yoongi hyung, we need-"

"Its alright, kook-ah!! Our Tae here just had some mood swings if you ask me. He is completely fine.", Yoongi cut Jungkook's rapid fire like questions right there.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung to confirm it and Taehyung nodded as he smiled at the younger indicating that he was alright.
"This is for me Jungkookie??", Taehyung asked as he took the medicine from Jungkook's hands.
"Umm...yeah. I guess it could help to get rid of the pain and all. I had it with me and I saw that you guys didn't leave so I rushed out to give it you.", Jungkook said as he stepped back a little.
"Thats great. I hope it will help Taehyung a lot. Now you can go back inside Kook-ah. We will leave when you get inside." Yoongi replied as Jungkook nodded and waved to the both of them. The bunny boy ran inside the building and got in the elevator as Taehyung rolled up his glass windows.