Priorities

Yoongi and Jimin came out of the rest room and saw Jungkook standing outside, near the window that was not so far away from them.
"Jungkook-ah!! Were you waiting for the both of us all this time?", Yoongi asked.
"Oh...Hyung. Yes. I came to look upon on you both since you took so long. Lets head back. Hyungs are waiting for you.", Jungkook said as he walked to Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi nodded to Jungkook and held Jimin's hand. Jimin held Yoongi's hand tightly and didn't move from his spot.
"Jiminie...Its fine.", Yoongi tried to calm the younger but he stood there trying to hold his tears back.
"Jimin hyung....Its aright. Taehyungie hyung is not angry at you. He is sad that you didn't tell him something so important in your life.", Jungkook said as he stood in front of Jimin.
Jimin widened his eyes in shock and face palmed.
Realization hit Jimin like a truck and he mumbled, "Jiminie Pabo..".
He wiped his tears quickly as he realized his mistake. He didn't tell Taehyung something so important despite him being Jimin's bestie/soulmate.
"What are you waiting for?! Come on. There is something important I have to do.", Jimin said as he walked in front as Yoongi and Jungkook was clearly surprised to see the Mochi's sudden duality.
Jungkook and Yoongi looked at each other with widened eyes. The both just shrugged their shoulders and caught up with the smol mochi.

__________________________________

"I mean....they could've at least told us what happened right? We are not strangers to them, right?", Jin started bickering to Namjoon and Hobi since the three of them have NO IDEA why Taehyung was like that and why Jimin was acting like a pregnant woman.

"Shh...Jinnie!! Calm down. They will tell us. Just be patient.", Namjoon tried to keep the atmosphere calm as he soothed down his husband.
"Yahhh!! don't you shush me...And where are your manners? And where is your respect?", Jin said sassily as Namjoon stood there with a 😅 face.
"Hyung..I'm your husban- ahhh!! Forget it. And please keep it down. I don't want that boy's anger to get triggered again.", Namjoon warned the other two.
They turned to look at Taehyung and saw that the boy was sitting at one of the tables, looking outside the window, anger clearly plastered on his face. The three hyungs were standing at the counter and Taehyung was still sitting at the same place as before.

"Its the first time seeing Taehyung so pissed like this. I know he gives a very cold face at first, but as we got to know him better, he was very friendly and nice. Now I am curious. What might have made him go rabid like that?", Hobi asked as he glanced over at Taehyung.
"Yeah. Me too...Wait... Whats taking the 3 of them so long? Its been over 20 minute- ohhh...there they are.", Namjoon said as he saw Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook walking back from the restroom area.

Jimin speed walked towards Taehyung as he let go of Yoongi's hand and sat down beside him. Taehyung turned to his side to see a mochi face with a pair of teary puppy dog eyes.

Although Taehyung's eyes softened at the sight, he kept his cool and his eyes looked cold and emotionless

Although Taehyung's eyes softened at the sight, he kept his cool and his eyes looked cold and emotionless. He turned his face away from Jimin as he was still angry at the mochi.