Jin Hyung's Birthday and the sunshine

TUESDAY 4:35 PM

"Kookie....Aish!! I'm so proud of you. You are really kind. I'm lucky to have you as my dongsaeng and bestie.", Jimin chirped out as the both of them were walking to Joon's cafe.
Jungkook just smiled at Jimin's remark.
"I wish Tae knew how good you are. We three would have been great friends by now.", Jimin said with a sad expression.
"Now Hyung...don't you dare say that jerk's name in front me. I hate him with all my guts. Ughh...thinking about him makes me nauseous.", Jungkook deadpanned.
Jimin just sighed at Jungkook's answer shaking his head.

After a short walk, they reached Joon's Cafe and went inside. Jimin greeted Joon who was busy trying to tie a bunch of balloons at the sides of the banner saying 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINNIE HYUNG'. Joon smiled and greeted back.
"Ohh..thank god!! I'm relieved that you guys came early. I thought I would have to manage all the decorations alone and mess it all up. You guys finished early today?", Joon asked the both of them.
"Yes, Hyung. Luckily we finished early today. The official photoshoot sessions are over. Now the real hard work for everyone starts from tomorrow. Jungkookie have to do reviews, edits and might also need to retake the photos if it isn't upto parr. And I will be exhausted because I have to attend interviews and have to be there at the studio during reviewing. Its all gonna turn into a big lump of exhaustion until next week.", Jimin explained while Jungkook just nodded confirming that Jimin was right.

"Kook..Jiminie. thanks for coming in early. Now the decorations will be done in 15 minutes with the 3 of us. Kook, you take care of setting the tables and bringing in the cake. Jiminie...you hang the rest of the decorations and just double check after everything is done. I know its not a surprise party or anything. But I want Jinnie to enjoy it while he gets back.", Joon said in a calm tone as Jungkook and Jimin went off to do their work that their hyung asked them to.

As the 3 of them finished their work after a good 15 minutes, everything turned out to be pretty awesome. As they were sitting waiting for Jin to come, they heard the bell at the top of the door ring indicating someone's entry. Just as Jin entered the cafe, the first thing he got hit with was a loud burst of "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN HYUNG!!!!", making Jin smile so brightly. Jin was very happy to see all of this. He ran to Joon and hugged him mumbling out a thank you while he snuggled into Joon's chest, as Jimin watched them with sparkles in their eyes while Jungkook just smiled seeing both his hyungs' love for each other.
____________________________________________________________________

TUESDAY 7:30 PM

The the four of them were sitting in the cafe enjoying the evening chatting about random things. Yes. They celebrated with the 4 of them only. As much as Jin and Jungkook hates being in a crowded place, Namjoon thought that it would be better like this.
Namjoon looked at his watch and said, "He should be here by now. Where did he go?"

"Who are you waiting for Joon hyung? Is there someone coming?", Jungkook asked with a curious face while Jimin and Jin looked at Joon. Just as Namjoon was going to answer his question the bell at the door chimed again. Happily mumbling "Ahh...he is here", Joon got up from his seat to welcome the guest. Jungkook, Jimin and Jin turned their head towards the door to see Namjoon welcoming a smiling Hobi inside.
Jungkook's and Jimin's eyes widened seeing Hobi and they both got up running towards Hobi shouting, "Hobi Hyung!!!", in unison, making Hobi jump in joy to see his dongsaengs.

Hobi was Jin's and Joon's friend from their college. Joon and Hobi are classmates and Jin was their senior. As Namjin happened, hobi always used come to Jungkook's house and keep Jungkook company when Namjin went on dates. Soon enough Hobi became a part of their family too. Then, Jimin also came along as Jungkook's bestie. Now the 5 boys know each other like brothers. (Except for Namjin)