Annoyance

THURSDAY 12:30 PM

The last photo for the morning session photoshoot was clicked.
All the staff members at the studio started to disperse when the manager said "Okay, Lets take a break", since it was lunch time.
Jungkook turned off the Camera and drank some water from the bottle the staff gave him earlier. Jungkook sat on the chair to rest as he waited for Jimin to change into his normal outfits. After sometime, Jimin came out of the dressing room,
"Kookie......", Jungkook turned around when he heard Jimin call him.
"Kookie lets go. Jin hyung and Joon hyung must be waiting at the cafe.", Jimin said as he was standing there waiting for Jungkook. As Jungkook stood up, he saw Youngjae walking towards Jimin.

"Jimin-ah!! Can you come with me for a bit? There is a meeting for our company models right now. So, lets go.", Youngjae said.
"Ohhh....Kookie. You go ahead then. I'll have something from the break room after the meeting.", Jimin informed.
"No...its ok, hyung. I brought some Kimbap that I made. I'll eat that.", Jungkook said and he earned a nod from the Mochi.

Jungkook turned back to fetch his jacket from the chair he was sitting on earlier.
As he turned, he was surprised turning right into Jihwan's face, as he stood so close behind Jungkook, almost bumping into him. (But they didn't.)
"Ohh....You... were here? What are you doing standing right behind me?", Jungkook asked with a blank face, without giving away that he was surprised.
"Ahhh....Yes. I was just waiting for you.", Jihwan replied.
"Me? Why?", Jungkook asked without any expression.

"I thought maybe we could go out and have lunch together, Jungkookie.", Jihwan said as he didn't take his eyes off of Jungkook.
"Um...No thanks. I brought my own. Now, If you will please excuse me..Jihwan-ssi.", Jungkook said as he walked past Jihwan fetched his Jacket from the chair and went out of the studio as Jihwan stood there and watched.
"What a jerk. He isn't upto something good. "
Jungkook mumbled as he was in the hallway, on his way to his workspace.

_________________________________

Jungkook ate his homemade special kimbap as he sat on his chair in his small workspace.
Jungkook enjoyed his alone time along with the Kimbap. He felt calm and relaxed. Jungkook hummed one of his favourite songs, 'Winter bear'.
~"I wonder what Taehyung hyung is doing right now? The irony.."~
Jungkook got curious as he got reminded of the older, since it was Taehyung's song. He continued to hummed along with the song like a duet with his sweet voice.

"Ohh..Jungkookie..You have a sweet voice.", Jungkook opened his eyes and whipped his head to the direction where the sound came from.
Jihwan stood there at the door and smiled at Jungkook. The younger was so embarassed that the model got to hear his singing voice.
"Ohhh....you got kimbap. Let me have one bite. Oh..Mmm....Its so good. Did you make it?", Jihwan came inside and took a piece of kimbap from the food container as he sat in front of Jungkook on the work desk.
"Um...yes.", Jungkook replied.
"Can you please sit on the chair over there, Jihwan-ssi? I'm not comfortable with sitting so close to someone.", Jungkook continued as he clearly felt annoyed by the new stranger.
"Are you claustrophobic?", Jihwan asked.
"Okay. Lets just go with that.", Jungkook replied without any interest.

"You don't like to talk much, do you?", Jihwan asked seeing Jungkook's expression, still sitting on the desk near Jungkook.

"No. I don't.", Jungkook gave a clear reply as he slowly rolled his chair, backing off a little seeing that the model ain't gonna budge from the place.

"Thats okay. I'll keep you company since Jimin isn't here right now. You and Jimin...are besties right?", Jihwan asked curiously.
"Yes. What else should we be?", Jungkook asked stating the obvious.
"Well...I just asked. You two seemed like very close. You two are such great friends...,"
Jihwan kept asking questions to Jungkook, who just sat there, sometimes answering Jihwan's questions and sometimes being quiet...clearly bored and annoyed as hell.