The messed up evening

They got up in an instant and both shouted to each other at the same time,

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???!!!!"

"ME?"
"YEAH YOU!"
"STOP IT!"
"UGHHHH..."
It was like they were in sync. Both of just huffed and stood there glaring at each other as the remaining staff members were dumbfounded by what just happened a moment ago.

Jimin came rushing to the both to check if anyone of them got hurt.
"Kookie..Taehyung-ssi, are you guys alright?!", Jimin asked in a panicked voice to the two males who were glaring holes into each other... huffing.
No answer came from both sides.
"You guyssss.....say something, will ya??", Jimin asked, out of patience, looking at them. Taehyung nodded at Jimin saying that he was okay.

"Hyung. I'm fine. I have only heard that fame blinds people. But now I saw that it is real as hell." Jungkook answered Jimin, while side glancing Taehyung.

"Excuse me. But don't you have EYES?! Earlier you broke my brand new Camera and now are you trying to kill me too?! It doesn't hurt to apologize once in a while. Are you some kind of devil or something?!", Jungkook just blurted out unable to control his anger.

Taehyung just smiled out of extreme anger and glared at Jungkook, his smile instantly disappearing into a frown, "Hey kid, Do you have a death wish or something? Besides, I should be the one asking the question whether whose having eyes here. Whats with you and the collision course?"

"JESUS CHRIST!! You are getting on every last nerve of mine. Who even named you? I hope they are regretting now by giving you this name. Taehyung,my......" , Jungkook tried to launch himself on Taehyung, while Jimin was trying to hold a fuming Jungkook back with all his might while the remaining staff watched in shock, including Youngjae.

"Easy there, punk. Are you talking about my name? Says the one who was named after a sweet treat." . Taehyung countered back smirking.

Jungkook turned towards Jimin with bloodshot red eyes, while Jimin gulped out of fear.
Remembering that he was in a rush and didn't have time to talk to unnecessary people like Taehyung(according to him). He just stormed out of the studio without saying anything with a petrified Jimin following him.

~"Tsk....Look at him bark at me. Pathetic."~ Taehyung retorted back in his mind. With that in mind Taehyung went back to the studio to collect his belongings while his driver arrives.
____________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, down at the main entrance,
"Jungkookie....Please slow down. Jungkooook.....Slow downnn...", Jimin whined as he went after the steaming boy, while the boy just ignored the shorter male behind him and walked with heavy steps.
Somehow Jimin managed to overtake Jungkook by speedwalking and stopped Jungkook using both his hands.
"Jungkook....Please calm down will you? I know it was an accident but please. Stop getting into fights with him. You aren't like this. What happened to you?", Jimin said with pleading eyes.
"Hyung let go of me. I'm not in the mood....", Jungkook said by harshly getting out of Jimin's grip. "And thank you a lot for calling me KOOKIE all the time in front of that brat. Now I'm just a laughing stock in front of him. I told NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!", Jungkook added with a frown.
Jimin just stood there with wide eyes and said, "I'm sorry, Jungkookie. I know you told me. But I can't. I really adore you. You are my dongsaeng and my best friend. I have never been so close to someone before thats why I can't stop calling you that. and I am sorry....", unable to complete his words Jimin went back to the studio wiping his tear brimming eyes leaving an unfazed Jungkook near the lobby.
~"Ugh....Great!! Now I have to deal with Jimin Hyung too"~, Thinking that in mind. Jungkook started to walk in search of a good gift shop even though it was getting pretty late hoping that he can find something good for his Jin Hyung.

As he walking a bit, he turned his head to his right randomly and a bright smile spread across his face when he saw something inside the glass showcase of the store it belonged to it. He just got in with the same smile plastered on his face.