The unfortunate

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly as he woke up from his short nap. He rubbed his eyes with balled fists and looked to the side to see Taehyung doing something on his phone as the car parked in front of Jungkook's apartment.
"Um...Where are we? Are we home yet? ", Jungkook asked looking around.
"Oh!! You are awake.", Taehyung said as he looked up from his phone screen and smiled at Jungkook.
"Why are you suddenly interested in me waking up?", Jungkook asked Taehyung with a blank expression.
"Can't I?", Taehyung asked back.
"Look, hyung!! I don't have the time for this. I'm getting off.", Jungkook said while he opened the door and got out, taking his bag along with him.
Jungkook walked across to the other side. Taehyung lowered his window and said, 
"Bold of you to call me hyung even though you don't have the least bit of respect for me.", Taehyung said looking at Jungkook who was standing near his window.
"Well...Should I not call you that then? What about 'Kim Taehyung-ssi', TAEHYUNG-SSI?", Jungkook replied with a touch of sarcasm as Taehyung cringed at what Jungkook called him.
"N..nn..no. Hyung is fine..",Taehyung stuttered and sighed that the younger didn't notice him stuttering.
"Is this a new car? This isn't the usual high class, expensive "MASERATI" of yours.  Where is it?", Jungkook asked as he looked at the car.
"Ohh!! This is the company car. My manager asked me to pick him up since his car broke down around here somewhere. I texted him the location. He is on his way. Besides, I can park conveniently on the roadside here.", Taehyung replied.
"Did I ask you for the WHOLE detail? I just asked where your car was.", Jungkook replied sassily.
~"You are such a pain in the butt sometimes. He reminds me of someone I know so well. But who?"~, Taehyung thought as his face went blank..

"Well...Its quite hot outside. Until your manager comes. Why don't you come up and have something to drink. And don't you dare misunderstand that I'm looking out for you. I have to thank you somehow for giving me a ride. Thats all. Just come if you wanna. Its your choice." Jungkook said snapping Taehyung out of his thoughts.
"Thank you. But he might be just around the corner. I'm good.", Taehyung said as he earned a "roger" from Jungkook who turned and walked off.
~"Why are you so stubborn?"~
Taehyung thought as he smiled watching Jungkook walk off into the building.

_________________________________________

Jungkook walked inside his apartment and breathed in.
"It feels so good to be back Home.".
He took off his shoes and kept it in the shoerack. He walked to his work table and kept his Camera bag there.
Jungkook went to the bathroom in his room and washed his face as he felt refreshed when the cold water hit his face.
He went to the kitchen to make his special coffee which Jin suggested to have when he got a bad headache from traveling.
He made 2 cups and he took one cup and sipped it.
"I'm getting better at making coffee. Maybe I should be a barista like Jin hyung and Joon hyung if I get a chance.", Jungkook said as he felt so happy that his Coffee turned out to be similar as what Jin makes for him
As he was sipping on his coffee leaning onto the kitchen counter, he noticed the other cup he made.
"Wait!! Why did I make 2 cups? Ughh!! That mochi hyung always asks me to make coffee. Now As of always I made two. Its haunting me.", Jungkook said as he facepalmed.

*DING DONG*
Suddenly Jungkook's door bell rang.
~"Ohhh!!. It must be the package that I ordered two days ago."~

Jungkook thought as he went to the door to answer it.
Jungkook opened the door to see Taehyung standing in front of him holding something in his hand. Jungkook looked at Taehyung in confusion as he clearly heard Taehyung saying that he wasn't coming.
"You forgot your phone in the car. I came to return that." Taehyung said handing the phone to Jungkook.
"Ohhh. I didn't notice.", Jungkook replied as the both of them just stood there.
Just when Taehyung was about to leave, he smelled something so good.
"Mm...That smells nice. Is that Coffee? Well... aren't you gonna invite me in to your house, Jungkook?", Taehyung asked looking inside.
"Ughh!! Fine!! Besides..I made an extra cup. So, Come on in.", Jungkook said as he rolled eyes and closed the door when Taehyung got inside.