Surprise...Surprise!!

Jungkook didn't know what he was gonna do. It was way beyond what he expected. He finally got something that he was dreaming about. A brand new Camera. Thats right. HIS CAMERA...that too the latest model mirrorless that would cost his 5 month salary. When he got the job, he had so many things to take care of, so he couldn't save up for one. But as of now he was slowly getting financially stable, He was trying to save money. But...now...It was like luck was on Jungkook's side. Jungkook smiled with his tears of joy filled eyes.

Jimin started bouncing as soon as he saw Jungkook's face.
"Aishhh....my Kookie. Don't cry. You deserve it. It's your reward. You worked hard for it. Ahhh...this hyung is so happy. KOOKIEEE." Jimin blurted out while hugging a happy Jungkook.

As it was time for their work to start. Jungkook put away his gift in his room locker and went start his work. Jimin was already waiting for Jungkook at the studio to come back. As Jungkook got back. They started their work as usual.
___________________________________________________________________________

During their lunch break, Jungkook and Jimin always went to Namjoon to eat. Joon always prepared something for his little brother and his best friend. As they entered the cafe, Jimin was blabbing out something to Kook as always,as he just heard it and nodded his head.

"Hey Kookie, Hey Jimin" Joon greeted the boys as he saw them enter.
"Hey hyung." Jungkook replied with a great smile.
"Hey Joonie hyung." Jimin also greeted Joon back.

"Oh wow! What happened Kook? You look awfully happy today. Am I dreaming?" Joon asked out of curiosity when he saw Kook's face.
"AHHH....HYUNG!! Kookie got a company gift for his hard work. Its so cool. A BRAND NEW CAMERA. Just as he wanted." Jimin shouted out.

Lucky there weren't many people in the cafe at that time. Or else Jimin would have been dead by someone's hands. Joon was surprised when he heard the news. Joon turned towards Jungkook and asked for confirmation. Jungkook smiled and nodded back to Joon.

"Well done. Kookie. I'm so proud of my Baby Brother." Joon said smiling and showing his dimples.
"Aishhhh!!!! HYUNGGGG!! Don't call me that!" Jungkook said with a disgusted face. Joon and Jimin just laughed.

"Alright. Come on you guys. I've set the table as usual. I'll bring the food now. You guys get seated. Okay? Jinnie....Where are you?" Namjoon told them as he went to look for Jin

Yup. Jin was his husband and they got married 1 year ago. Both of them were perfect for each other. They are like the ideal couple.Namjoon and Jin met when they were in college. When Jin came to know about what happened to Joon's parents, he felt pity and sad. Mostly for Jungkook. So he decided that he will be there for these two. Jin loved Jungkook so much you can say that Jin considered Kook as his own baby brother. Jin took care of Jungkook whenever he fell sick. Like a mom.

As Jungkook and Jimin sat down at their table, with Jimin constantly blabbing out, some of the employees from their company sat at the table next to them.

As Jimin was talking non-stop, Jungkook shushed Jimin to stop talking.
"Jeon Jungkook....don't you dare......" Jimin was suddenly gonna reply but Jungkook told Jimin something before he could Finish it.
"Hyung..wait. listen to what they are talking about. They are in our company."

"Yahh!! Its not nice to eavsdrop" Jimin retorted back. But as he too heard what they were talking about...he was surprised.

Employee 1: Yeahhhhh!! I know right. He is coming to our company.
Employee 2: Really? HE is coming to our company as a model for photo shoot?
Employee 3: It was tough to get a date. But yeah. They managed to book one. I guess the week after next one. Today is...friday. So....Yeah. he will be here on the second monday from now. Not the coming monday.....I guess. Yeah!!

Jungkook and Jimin were confused by their conversation. "Who is coming?" Jimin asked Jungkook in a small voice.
"I don't know,Hyung. Judging from their reactions, I bet its someone pretty famous."

"Still....Who will it be?" Jimin thought about in his mind.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,
Annyeonghaseyo!!!
How are you all? Good,right?

So what do you think about the story till now? Is it good or bad?
Please do tell me in the comments. 😄
Thank you!!

~Author-nim