No Touchie

SUNDAY 9:30 PM

The whole day yesterday, Jungkook didn't utter a single word to Taehyung. He just rested the whole day and tried to rejuvenate his health back. But as of today morning, the younger spoke something here and there. So, Taehyung was very glad.
Even though Taehyung was feeling very sad because the younger didn't talk to him, he stayed with Jungkook to make sure that the younger was okay and did everything for him. Taehyung thought that its much better to endure the heavy heart he has now than being regretful that he wasn't by the younger's side when he was sick and tired.

Taehyung sat on the couch his eyes opened wide, zoning out, as his mind was filled with so many thoughts about someone in particular.

~"Why was he being so cold yesterday? Did I say something? He was doing okay in the morning? Did he not like when I called the doctor yesterday? Did the fever get to his brain? Nahh...Maybe he is very tired. thats why. I am not gonna make him upset anymore. I know he is pissed because of me. I don't wanna make him angry. I'll just rest here on the couch and watch over him. What if his fever gets worse or something? Just in case..."~
Taehyung's cascade of thoughts were broken when he saw two pillows and a blanket was thrown on the couch. He saw the younger in his new set of pajamas, sitting down on the couch and making himself comfortable on it.

To be honest, Taehyung's heart overflowed with Joy at the sight of the younger. He tried to suppress his smile and kept a calm and cold face.
"Umm...Why are you here? You should be resting if you wanna go to work tomorrow.", Taehyung tried to be mature.
"Are you the boss of me? No. Right? Shut up and turn on the TV.", Jungkook fired back.
"What the....Okay. Look Jungkook. I'm serious. You need to rest. I am not trying to mock you. You shouldn't sleep on the couch. It will be way too uncomfortable for you.", Taehyung tried to explain.
"Hyung...I'm not sleepy. I always fall asleep when I watch TV. So I came here. Wanna say something else?", Jungkook asked.
Taehyung raised his eyebrows in an 'Ouhhh!! I get it' way.
"But you have to go and sleep in the room the moment you start feeling sleepy.", Taehyung said with a deep tone to which Jungkook replied a "whatever".

They settled on an English movie about two spies, a male and a female. The storyline was okayish. It was about the two spies falling in love even though those two were in the same organization and they hated each other to the core.

By now, they watched half of the movie with excitement since it was full of action. But, from the second half, Jungkook started to get bored because there began the romance while Taehyung was okay with it. Then came the scene where the hero kissed the heroine to which Taehyung's reaction was a smile. He felt happy that those two eventually became lovers. Taehyung looked to his side to see the younger's reaction. Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw that the younger was hanging his head down.

"Kookie....what happened? Are you feeling sick?", Taehyung asked trying to hold the younger's arm. Jungkook raised his head and looked at Taehyung.
"N-No...its fine.", Jungkook replied.
"What is it? Tell me...please", Taehyung begged.

"Aishhhh.....this hyung!! Look...I don't like these cheesy romance stuff. Jimin hyung might have told you that I don't like skinship. So, when these kind of stuff come up on TV or something. I just ignore it. Thats all. Happy now?", Jungkook said as he stared back at the TV, checking if that particular scene was over.
Taehyung nodded his head slowly as he again, fell into his own thoughts when he heard what the younger said.

________________________________________

MONDAY 5:00 AM