What an awful day!

The first thing that Jimin, youngjae and the Manager saw was that an angry Jungkook and Taehyung with a dark aura standing in the hallway talking so loudly that even the honking and traffic outside wasn't even audible.
Jimin was surprised to see Jungkook so angry. It was the first time he is seeing Jungkook like because the boy is usually so calm.
Jimin was snapped out of the thought of what could have made Jungkook go all crazy when their Manager interfered in the mess.

"Jungkook....Please calm down. We can solve this. Please be quiet for a few minutes. And...Taehyung-ssi..I'm really sorry for this mess. I'm sure we can solve it. Please...", the manager said to the both of them.

"Sir, please. You don't have to do this. THIS GUY standing here with so much pride just BROKE MY NEW CAMERA!!", Jungkook said in an anger laced voice.
Everyone expect Taehyung gasped at hearing what Jungkook just said.

"Well...I did apologize to your stinky face, didn't I ?! What more do your stubborn head want?!", Taehyung countered back.
"Ughhhhhhh...you are such a DORK.....", Jungkook couldn't hold back.

Suddenly the manager turned to Jimin and told him to take care of Jungkook while he tries to handle Taehyung. Jimin quickly nodded and went to Jungkook's side and dragged Jungkook across the hallway while Jungkook was still shouting "let go of me" and "I am not done with that egomaniac" now and then turning back and looking at a hot headed Taehyung.
____________________________________________________________________

The manager, one of the staff member and a slightly infuriated Taehyung was sitting in the guest room of the Studio.
"Taehyung-ssi, we are so sorry that you had go to through something like this first thing in the morning. You are a famous model and yet you decided to not leave and cancel the photoshoot. You are indeed kind to us and thank you so much for this", the manager said in a calm voice.
"Sorry, sir. But I lost it when he just got on my nerve. He was just so stubborn about me apologizing. What is with that guy?! I just broke his Camera. Not his eyes. That too not on purpose. It was just an accident. If that brat wants one so bad I'll buy a new one. Ughh...He is such an idiot!!", Taehyung justified.

"Well, Taehyung-ssi. I'm sorry. Don't misunderstand that we are blaming you or something. But for our Jungkook, his Camera is everything. And to be honest, when he said his camera broke, We all were a bit shocked. That was a special camera to him. But, thats not the issue now. We have a photoshoot to do and once again I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Are you ready to do it, Taehyung-ssi?!", The manager asked Taehyung in an affirmative tone.

"Yes, Sir. I am here to do my job and I'm not gonna be backed off by some stubborn guy. But, I do want an apology from him after the whole photoshoot is over. Or else, I might have to reconsider any future offers from your company. I hope you understand,sir.", Taehyung answered the manager back seriously.

Although the manager was a bit reluctant at first knowing how good Jungkook was, he agreed to it at last thinking about the company's future. With that, they went to the main studio so that Taehyung can get ready for the photoshoot.

____________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Jimin was sitting in the break room currently hearing rants from Jungkook while holding his broken Camera in his hand.

"......who does he think he is?! Oh my god, I am so glad that I had so much patience or else I would have knocked him out dead on the floor. Jimin hyung, why are so quiet?! He thinks he is the king or something...." Jungkook was going on and on and on

"Well...thats because he really is like one.", Jimin replied with a blank expression with what he saw about 5 minutes ago over and over in his head, cutting Jungkook's ranting

"No way he is gonna....Excuse me what?! Don't tell me you think its my fault too. Hyung...you can't do this to me.", Jungkook said furiously getting up from his seat.

"No Kook. Remember I told about the King in the fashion Industry. Its him. He is the King.", Jimin said looking up at Jungkook.

"Wait....No way. That Jerk is Kim Taehyung?! No wonder he is so full of himself", Jungkook asked with a surprised tone.
Jimin nodded with a straight face.

"Ughhhh.....Could this day get any worse?! Not only he broke my camera, I also have to see that disgusting ego filled face the whole week. Oh my god!!", Jungkook was now losing it.

Jimin got up and tried to calm Jungkook down patting his shoulder, "Kookie..look here. Its not completely his fault or your fault that the camera broke. It was an accident. Don't get so tensed over it. Its okay. I know that camera means A LOT to you. I know we can fix it. But, its already broke now. There is nothing we can do than to fix it. Plus, we also have a photoshoot to get to. So, please be calm and cheer up. I know that the kookie I know its like this. Right?!"

"Ughh...Fine. okay. I'll calm down. But..I won't forgive him that easily.", Jungkook replied.

Suddenly Jimin got a call and he saw that it was from Youngjae. He picked up the call and started talking while Jungkook was looking at his broken Camera with sad eyes.

After talking, Jimin ended the call and turned towards Jungkook, "Ummm..Kookie. You just asked a while ago that could this day get any worse. Well...it just got worse. Taehyung wants you to apologize after the photoshoot is over this week."

".........." Jungkook was lost and out of words. Anger building up inside.

~WHAT AN AWFUL DAY!!~ Jungkook facepalmed himself when he heard this.

____________________________________________________________________

💜Annyeonghaseyo, everyone💜
How are you?! I hope everyone is safe.
I've been trying to learn Korean for the past few weeks and so far it is going well.
Are you guys learning Korean too?!
Tell me if you are too.
So, thats it. I finally updated. Its gonna get interesting in the next chapter. Stay tuned.
😁😁😁

🧸💜Borahae, Yeorobun💜🧸

🙇🏻‍♀️Sorry for the mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️