Letting it all out

"Ahhh...Really?? You've gotta be kidding me. Taehyung said that?", Yoongi asked Jimin as he found it hard to believe that Taehyung wanted Jimin to be his friend first.
"Yes Yoongi hyung. Why would I lie to you? He did.", Jimin said as he laughed along with Yoongi.
As they were talking, the door opened and Taehyung got in. "Yahh...Tae. Its been like 3 hours. Where the hell were you? Did you talk on the phone this long?", Yoongi asked as Taehyung put down the bag and sat on the couch.
"No..hyung. I was actually a bit busy with something. Looks like you guys are like best friends. Am I like the odd one out now?", Taehyung asked as he smiled at the other two males.
"Yesssss....Yoongi hyung is so cool. Its like we have so much in common. I can't BELIEVE that I met my role model. Thanks Tae. You are the best." Jimin said as he high fived Taehyung and giggled.
Jimin suddenly got a text from someone. He fetched his phone from his pocket to see who it was.
Taehyung leaned back on the couch. As he looked at Yoongi to say something, he noticed that Yoongi was so focused on looking at a particular Mochi sitting next to him. The way Yoongi's eyes looking passionately at Jimin and to be honest he was out of this world.
Taehyung just smiled and decided to not ruin it and turned his head away looking towards the window.
After Jimin replied back and looked up from the phone, he saw Yoongi looking towards the  same window with a blank face, but with a bright red cheek.
"Yoongi hyung why are your cheeks so red? And Tae... Why are you so silent? Lets talk about something. They sure are delaying the approval. There might be some last minute paperworks.... okay. So, tell me..." Jimin started to speak as the cousins joined in.

________________________________________

MONDAY 6:30 PM

"Yes. By tomorrow, this project is officially over. I will be going back tomorrow.", Taehyung said as Jimin showed him puppy dog eyes.
"Aishhh...you are leaving!!! I'm gonna miss you buddy!! T-T...", Jimin said with a sad face.
"You have my number, right? We can hang out on our free time. We can invite Yoongi hyung too. Right, hyung? You will come with us, me and JIMIN, RIGHT?!", Taehyung asked with a smirk.
"Ahem...uhhh...Yeah!! Whatever..", Yoongi said sitting straight as Jimin squealed.
Jimin got a notification on his phone and he instantly checked it and said
"Oohhh...Kookie tagged me in a photo. Speaking of him, where is...,
Jimin's voice faded out from Taehyung's ears as he heard the name "Kookie". He saw Jungkook's smile that he saw earlier playing inside his head. He felt like his chest tightening and felt his heart getting heavy. He stood up and said.
"Just call me if you need me. I'm going out for a walk."
He walked out of the room and shut the door as the both of them nodded their approval.

~"I need some fresh air"~

Taehyung thought as he walked towards the elevator. At first he though he can go out for a walk as he was getting inside the elevator. But thought that it would not be a great idea without his mask and glasses. (What can you say? The boy was famous!!)
He quickly pressed on the top floor as of instinct. He was confused why he did that but still he went with it.

The slow music in the elevator somewhat felt relaxing to Taehyung. The elevator dinged indicating that he had reached the top floor. He got out as the doors opened and stood there for a second. When he turned his head and looked to the side, he saw a door which he figured was the one leading to the rooftop.

~"Well. Rooftops are much better than walks at this hour."~

He thought as he opened the door. He widened his eyes when he saw that the place was actually so good. It rewrote his image of a typical plain rooftop to a modern cafe like space. He fell in love with that place in an instant and made his way to sit on one of the chairs there. He placed his elbows on the desk in front and enjoyed the view and the coziness.
He noticed that there were both hot and cold vending machine there. He stood up and got a hot can of coffee, came back and sat down. He took a sip of the coffee and breathed in the air. He felt himself relax a bit. But the pang in the heart was still there.
The image of the bunny boy smiling kept appearing inside his head.