Pissed

Jungkook and Taehyung stood there dumbfounded with their mouths open wide as they saw what was happening in front of them.
Right now, Yoongi and Jimin were having one of their hottest moments. Both of them were in an intense make out session. Yoongi was kissing the life out of Jimin, who seemed to enjoy it very well. It was very intense that Taehyung gulped and his mouth became even wider.
Suddenly, Taehyung came into his sense that the younger was also with him and suddenly looked to his side and covered the younger's eyes with his hands.
Taehyung looked back at the hot couple who were making out like there was no tomorrow. Anger stirred up inside Taehyung and he yelled as his voice echoed through the cabin.
"YAHHHHH!! MIN YOONGI AND PARK JIMIN. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING??!!"

Suddenly the couple opened their eyes in shock and pulled away from the kiss as a string of saliva was connected to their lips. They looked towards the door to see an angry Taehyung standing there, covering Jungkook's eyes.
Both of them were embarrassed that their dongsaengs got to see them being all lovey-dovey.
Yoongi and Jimin were so embarassed that they didn't even utter a single word. Taehyung uncovered Jungkook's eyes as the younger kept telling him to let go every now and then.

Suddenly, Yoongi reached out and held Jimin's hand tightly as both of them walked out of the cabin without saying anything as Taehyung and Jungkook just stood there.
"Yoongi hyu-", Jungkook tried to call them but Taehyung pulled Jungkook's hand and said.
"NO!! Let them go. I don't wanna talk to them.", Taehyung said, anger evident in his voice. Jungkook obeyed Taehyung because he knew that the older was pissed. VERY PISSED

______________________________________

MONDAY 5:30 PM

To be honest, after the incident that morning, the four of them felt very weird. Since Yoongi and Taehyung recently signed up for a photoshoot at Jungkook's company, both of the boys were there for 2 weeks. So, they eventually did run into each other at lunch break or at other times. But Taehyung didn't say a word. As the day came to an end, Taehyung took Jungkook to have their coffee.
Currently, Taehyung and Jungkook were at Jin's and Namjoon's cafe, to have their usual evening Coffee.

Taehyung sat opposite to Jungkook as he was lost in his own thoughts. He still couldn't process what he saw that morning.
Jungkook noticed that Taehyung seemed a bit out of this world. As far as the younger is concerned, he didn't like to intervene in any of the older's matters.
But truth be told, Jungkook did feel a bit sad seeing the older's face like that. Taehyung looked a bit droopy and anxious. Jungkook looked out of the window and sighed as he thought what might be going through Taehyung's mind. Jungkook decided to snap Taehyung back to reality and looked back at the lost hyung in front of him.
Jungkook knew that the older was still angry, but he tried anyway and called Taehyung out, "Hyungie......"
No response came from the older. Jungkook was a bit taken back when he came to know that Taehyung was way out of this galaxy.

As Taehyung sat there totally lost in his thoughts, he felt someone holding his hands. The hold was warm and felt a bit relaxing. Taehyung looked down and saw that his bunny boy was holding his hand tightly. Taehyung looked up to see a light smile on Jungkook's face.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat when he saw his Love, smiling at him like that. Taehyung smiled back that instant. Jungkook tried to say something as he let go of Taehyung's hand,  realizing that that was a lot of skinship in a day.
Just then, the part-time worker brought their order. Jungkook didn't say anything and just sat there as she served them.

She placed the Caramel Macchiato in front of Jungkook and Vanila Latte in front of Taehyung. The custard filled scones went at the middle of the table. She said an "Enjoy", as she turned back.