The Egocentric Brat

Currently, Jimin and Jungkook were sitting at Jungkook's desk talking about the new model switch.
"So, you are saying that this Kim Taesung guy is more popular than......" ,

"Its Kim Taehyung.-_-", Jimin corrected Jungkook mid-sentence.
"Yeah...Whatever...that guy is more popular than Min Yoongi. How?! He is also a rapper. Wouldn't that like boost his popularity?", Jungkook completed his question.

"Goshhh....you really don't know anything about the modelling world. Don't you?!", Jimin facepalmed when Jungkook rolled his eyes on his question.

Then Jimin continued, "Well,you see Kookie. Min Yoongi is famous. Both in Music Industry and fashion Industry. Min Yoongi focuses more on Music than the fashion Industry. So he is quite popular there than here. But, it is his cousin Kim Taehyung who rules when it comes to the fashion and modelling world. It was like he was born to be a model. That guy is so IT for the job."
"Ohhh...Is he? But hyung, why are you trembling like this?" , Jungkook frowned his eyebrows as he asked.
"Kookie....Just think about it. I'm not as famous as him. We will be having unit Photoshoots with him. He is like the King while I am just a prince. What if I mess up and be a laughing stock in front of him?!", Jimin replied with sad eyes.
Jungkook felt bad when he saw his ever so cheerful hyung having a major decrease in the confidence level. Jungkook put his arms around Jimin's shoulder and cheered him up,
"Ahhh..Hyung. Look. You don't know how thankful I am towards you just for being with me. I know I can be a little handful and cold sometimes......

"A little?!". Jimin asked side eying Jungkook

"Ughh...Fine. A lot!! The thing is....Most people just won't be with a person like me. Still, you are with me for everything. You always keep up with my hell of a character. And I know that a person like that won't mess up. You said you are a prince. Well...its a prince that becomes a King in the future. So, be confident and do your best. I am there for you, Hyung", Jungkook finished with a smile on his face.
Jimin replied smiling brightly as a star. "Oh my........Thank you for the pep talk, Kookie. You really have grown so much. Now I am so fired up. Thanks a lot. LETS GET IT!!"
Jungkook watched Jimin walk head high towards the main studio with a little smile on his face.

Since he got to know that the new model will be arriving a bit later than the schedule due to the sudden changes. He decided to sit and relax at his desk for sometime. Plus he also did the job of setting up the camera, lightings and the set earlier. So, no hurry till the so called popular model arrives.
Suddenly something popped up in his mind. He took his camera bag and started to walk. Then he walked back to his desk thinking that he didn't need to drag all of the bag along and took the camera and Lens out. He put on the lens and everything and checked if it did the job by just taking a random shot of succulents on his desk.

He looked at the photo he took in the camera screen and mumbled, "PERFECT"

___________________________________________________________________________

As Jungkook was about to way out of the main studio room, Jimin called from behind. "Kookie...where are you going?"
"Oh...Hyung. I was just heading up to the roof. So that I can take some shots and try out the camera's cool new features. I'll back right after that. Oh...Hyung..You changed the outfit?!"  Jungkook replied
"Ohh...okay. And yeah..Since the model changed. The theme changed a bit. So I had to change my outfit too." , Jimin replied to Jungkook.
"Ohh...the theme changed?! Is there any change in the set too?! Does Younjae hyung need my help?!", Jungkook enquired looking past Jimin to see the sets.
"No kookie. Its alright. No big changes are needed. Just a bit here and there. Besides..more staff members showed up and they are doing it. Youngjae is there to see it through. Its fine. You go and get the picture. Its your favorite place. You should get some picture of it. Go. Be back before Taehyung comes.", Jimin pushed Jungkook out to the hall and Jungkook just nodded smiling.
___________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook smiled as he took the last picture before he decided to go down to the main studio.
~So perfect. When I touch up these photos here and there. It will be so awesome. I am so happy it turned out so pretty.~  He thought while looking down at the photo he took.

___________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook climbed down the stairs and walked towards the main studio. He
exited the stairroom door and decided to go to the washroom to do his hair since it was messy due to the wind at the rooftop. Thinking about the photos he just took, Jungkook was feeling so proud of himself. He was smiling to himself. Suddenly...

✧BANG✧

Jungkook ran into something hard and the camera fell down from his hand.

o̶̶̷CLINGo̶̶̷ .....was all Jungkook heard after that. He suddenly bent down and took the camera in his hand and saw that the lens was already broken. Something snapped inside Jungkook and he looked at the THING that lead to this. Someone a little bit taller than him, wearing a long black coat was standing in front with a cold expression looking at Jungkook dead in the eyes.
Mumbling an incoherent "Sorry", he started walking past Jungkook as if he didn't care.
Jungkook's eye twitched and he shouted,
"Excuse me. But...I think you owe me a BIG ASS apology. Look what you did. DUDE?!? What the heckkkk!!! Don't you have eyes?? Where the hell were you looking?!? Ughhh...you broke it"
"Sorry", Again the cold guy mumbled back.
"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?! Ughhh such a jerk..", Jungkook was furious.
"I said I'm sorry dammit. You stop being a jerk, you stupid little piece of .....my time ain't for fools like you.", the cold guy shook with anger.
Usually Jungkook isn't like this. But when he saw his Broken Camera, Something big snapped inside him.
"Well....WOW...JUST WOW. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE,HUH?! you egocentric brat. You don't even have the decency to apologize correctly. Yet you are bragging about your time." Jungkook came right back at him.
Both of them were so furious that they didn't hold back anything. They were at it as if it was like a sword fight.
___________________________________________________________________________

As Youngjae was explaining the themes to Jimin, a staff member suddenly came running to the manager who was standing not so far away from the both of them and reported,
"Sir,there seems to be an issue in the hallway."

The curious duo listened to it and the next thing that came out of the staff member's mouth awe struck both of them and the manager.

"Sir, it seems that Our young photographer Jeon Jungkook and our guest Kim Taehyung are fighting in the hallway. What should we do?!....."
___________________________________________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo,Everyone!!

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.
You are free to comment if you want.
🥰So,thank you so much for reading.🥰
💜Borahae💜

There will be some spelling errors. So, don't worry. I'll edit it soon.
Enjoy!!🧸

[Pic credits-Pintrest]