WHAT?!

"Jungkookie....You are like a pro at this. You make this coffee so well now.", Jimin chirped as he finished drinking his Coffee, a compliment which Jungkook ignored completely.
"Tae...what happened? You have been slient since you came back from outside. Are you sick?", Jimin asked as he saw that Taehyung was so immersed in his thoughts.
"Oh....nothing. I'm just..thinking this and that.", Taehyung replied as he looked at Jimin.
Jimin fished out his phone and started scrolling through. Taehyung's glance slowly shifted towards Jungkook, who was also checking his phone.

Taehyung felt like an arrow struck right through his heart when he saw Jungkook

Taehyung felt like an arrow struck right through his heart when he saw Jungkook. Taehyung tried to hold it in but he failed. He awed in adoration.

The three boys were sitting on the couch

The three boys were sitting on the couch. Suddenly, Jimin shouted, "Hey...why don't we order pizza and have a mukbang?", snapping Taehyung out of his gaze and cleared his throat. Jungkook looked up from his phone and said,
"ughhh!! You guys are unbelievable. Fine....whatever. As long as you don't make a mess. Besides, I'm only agreeing because I'm so hungry and I am not in the mood to cook any food. My head hurts somehow."
Jimin and Taehyung exchanged a glance. "OOOOOOOKAY~~~. It will reach in 15 minutes." , Jimin remarked.
"What?? You already ordered it? I give up....", Jungkook said face palming, seeing Jimin's mocking smile.
Taehyung just sat there listening to the two boys talk.
"Hyung...Why aren't you saying anything? Cat got yout tongue? Usually you would be bickering and fighting." Jungkook asked Taehyung, who was surprised to see that the younger noticed him being silent.
"Umm...its nothing. Do you want me to make that headache worse?", Taehyung asked with a smirk.
"Fair point. You got something inside that head of yours. Unlike this Mochi.", Jungkook replied.
"Heyyy....You meanie..I'm not your hyung anymore. Hmph!!", Jimin said huffing, to which Taehyung and Jungkook laughed.
"Just get out after you finish eating. BOTH OF YOU. I wanna sleep peacefully. Plus, we have to go back to work on Thursday. I wanna do nothing and relax tomorrow.", Jungkook said with a blank expression.

*DING DONG*

"Pizza is HEREEEE~~~~", Jimin said as he got up and went to get the pizza.

The three of them enjoyed the food as they spent the night till it was late.