Passion

Jungkook looked outside his window,enjoying the view, as he hummed one of his favourite song while sipping on his coffee slowly. He slowly closed his eyes as the cold morning breeze caressed his face. He unknowingly smiled as he breathed in the freshness of the morning air.

He sat there for a 10 more minutes and he looked at his phone checking the time. It was currently 6:23 am and he placed the phone back on the tea table that was near the window he sat beside.

"There is still plenty of time till I get to work at 8:30. Might as well enjoy this free time while it lasts." Jungkook mumbled under his breath and sat there,enjoying rest of his coffee.
___________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook was working as a photographer in a famous company in Seoul. He graduated as a Photography Major and a Diploma in Videography from an excellent Media Academy. It was his passion and dream to be a famous photographer some day and he was now in the process of making the dream come true. Half of his dream was fulfilled as he got the job at his current company six months ago as the main photographer that too, at the age of 22.

His parents died when he was 6 in a car accident. After that it was Namjoon, his elder brother, who looked after him.

As of his personality, Jungkook is a very hardworking,passionate, honest young man who doesn't like to talk much. In a way he is an introvert. He only talks to people who he finds comfortable to talk to. But,he can get very angry when someone does something wrong and unacceptable in front of his eyes. He would not hesitate to point out their faults too.

As of now he is living in Seoul, in a comfy apartment,about some distance away from his work. One of his favourite place to relax is at his apartment and the cafe that is also in Seoul,in front of his work which Namjoon owns.
___________________________________________________________________________

It was now about 8 am, Jungkook got out of the bathroom and walked into his closet to get dressed. As his profession was Photography, he was free to wear any decent casual clothes to work. So,he put on a white T-shirt, paired with black jeans and a red and black flannel shirt. He wore his black converse and walked into the kitchen grabbing an apple from the fruit basket. After eating the apple,he grabbed his bag and he puts his earphones and went out of the apartment locking the door. Jungkook always took one of those cameras from the company studio since he does his editing from his home. He always handles it with utmost care since its a camera from his work. He is been saving up for a new camera and he was excited because he will get to buy it soon.

Since his workplace was not that far, Jungkook usually walked to work, listening to his favourite music. As he was walking he observed everything around him as a camera would do. He always included a special park on his way to work because Jungkook loves Nature. He finds something interesting in that special place. If he feels like it, he would click 2 or 3 shots from the park. It was his relaxing place. Whenever he feels down or when he is stressed, He always relied on this park to make his mind feel steady. It was HIS HAPPY PLACE.

Like always, Today also, he went inside the park and just walked across it holding his camera in his hands to click a good picture. There he saw a mom and her child playing and he felt so happy as he clicked that moment. After that he walked out of the park crossing the road heading towards the building right across the street where the park was at.

*****************

Hey everyone!
Annyeonghaseyo!!

This is my first time writing a fanfiction. So, I hope you all like it.
I'll keep updating the story as I get free time.
Thank you!! 💜
Feel free to give your comments.

I'll update the next chapter soon. 😊

~ Author-nim.