Hold you tight

Taehyung ran inside and knocked on Jungkook's door.
"Jungkook...Jungkook!!....Please open the door. Jungkook can you hear me? Jungkook??", No reply came from the other side which made Taehyung very pissed.
~"SHIT!! What is wrong? What happened? Is he alright?"
Taehyung just stood in front of the door not knowing what to do.
He tried to process what was happening, Taehyung sat down on the floor leaning on the door as he waited for the younger to open the door.

As Taehyung closed his eyes sitting there, He felt his heart sink like a rock as he heard sniffling and mumbles coming from inside.
Taehyung felt worried when he came to know that Jungkook was still crying.
"Jungkook..don't cry. Please..it hurts a lot to see you like that. You aren't like this. Where is that stubborn Jungkook I like to tease a lot? Calm down and let me in. Its okay. I won't do anything. Please calm down.", Taehyung tried to comfort him as he could from there. But still no reply came from inside the room.

__________________________________________

TUESDAY 5:00 PM

Taehyung was still sitting on the floor leaning on the door still thinking about what happened about an hour ago.
He ruffled his hair in trusfration that the younger didn't even try to come out of the room after worrying him like that.
~"Why was he crying? Is he okay? Was he sick or something? There is definitely something going on. Maybe I should ask Chim. He will be able to know it for sure. I'll call-"~
Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream of "EOMMA...", coming from inside the younger's room and shocked Taehyung.

__________________________________________

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Mention of accident and traumatic incidents, panic attacks.
(Read at your own risk)

Jungkook sat in the back of the car as he was enjoying eating the big lollipop his Appa bought for him as they were returning from grocery shopping. It was already 8 PM.
"Kookie....is the lollipop Appa bought you good?", Mr. Jeon asked as he smiled looking at the 6 year old Jungkook through the mirror.
"Ne..Appa. Tis very shweet. Kookie likes it a lot. Thank you Appa. I wuv u.", Lil Kookie chirped back looking at his Dad.
"Aigoo...Doesn't my little Kookie love his Eomma?", Mrs. Jeon asked as she turned to the back looking at her little baby.
"NEEEEE....EOMMA!! I WUV APPA, EOMMA and JOONIE HYUNGIE SO MUCH.", lil Kookie said giggling as his Eomma smiled at him fondly.
They reached a broad, apparently not so busy highway which was enroute to their home. As Lil Kookie was licking on his big Lollipop, he looked outside the window and said, "Appaaa...A big truckie is coming from the side. Waaaa....Its so bi-....."
Then...he didn't get to finish it as the he blacked out.

When Jungkook opened his eyes, he felt his little body was aching all over. He was in his Eomma's lap, holding him tight in her stiff and cold hands. He looked up to see his Eomma's face. She was staring at him lifeless as tears streaked down her cheek and covered in blood.

________________________________________

"EOMMA........!!!"
Jungkook screamed as the dreadful incident years ago flashed through his mind. He closed his eyes tightly and covered his face with his hands. He couldn't stop seeing that over and over again. His Eomma crying..looking at him..He missed him Eomma so much. He wanted his Appa and Eomma to be there with him.
He closed his eyes shut and mumbled..
"No...No...Eomma. say something. Why are you not here with me?....."
Tears rolled down his cheeks as he hugged himself.
He felt his breaths geting heavy and heart sinking when he realized that it was not a dream, His parents were not there with him anymore.
His breath fastened as he stared at the ceiling. The image of his Eomma's lifeless tear filled eyes looking at him flashed through his mind. He tried so hard to keep it all in. He was about to completely go crazy and pass out from hyperventilating. He ruffled his hair out of frustration and tried to scream again.
Suddenly, he felt two hands around him, holding him tight. Jungkook closed his eyes as he felt the warmth of the person holding him so tightly and dearly in his arms. He snuggled closer into that person's chest and held on. Jungkook felt himself calming down as he snuggled more into the person's chest like a baby.

"Eomma...Don't let me go!! I don't want to be alone.", Jungkook mumbled as he felt his eyelids getting heavy as the person started stroking his hair and his face.
"NO...I WON'T, BABY BOY. I PROMISE. I'm here-, Jungkook smiled when he heard the person say that they won't leave him in a calm, soft voice as he fell asleep not hearing what they said completely.

(Y'all....how are you after that? I know you know that I know you already know its "YOU KNOW WHO"!!)

_____________________________________________

Taehyung abruptly got up as he heard Jungkook's sound. He tried to open the door but ended up being worried as it was still locked. Taehyung felt his breath getting unsteady out of anxiety when he heard the younger mumbling again and again from the inside.

~"what the heck is happening inside? Why won't me let me in, dammit? Did something happen to him?? This is killing me. I have no choice. I have to do it"~
Taehyung thought as he started to push the locked door open. He tackled it several times and there was no sign of the younger opening it.

"Ughh!! JUNGKOOK!!! You stubborn ass!! Open the door!! Come on!! don't make me break it.", Taehyung said furiously as he tried to push the door open.
After so many attempts, he saw that the door didn't budge. As of the last try he used all his might and ran towards it. To his luck, the door didn't come off from the frame and break it, but he managed to break the lock. He gave a one last push and the door swinged open.

"FINALLY...", Taehyung said as he hurried inside, his heart beating like crazy. He stood there processing what was happening. He saw Jungkook in the corner and started to walk towards him
The next thing Taehyung heard made his freeze in his spot. He felt his eyes fill up with tears as he heard Jungkook, hugging his legs, looking up as tears flowed from the bunny boy's eyes, pleading his 'EOMMA' to not leave him.

It was like Taehyung's body had a mind of its own. He rushed to the younger and held him tight in his arms, not letting go of him. He held Jungkook as if Jungkook was his everything. Taehyung saw that the younger snuggled into his chest and Taehyung looked down at the younger's tear streaked sad face. Taehyung wiped his tears and gently started stroking his hair and his face.
Taehyung heard the younger mumble to his 'Eomma' to not let him go.
When Taehyung heard this, he felt the tears in his eyes prickle down and hugged Jungkook more closer as he said those words, from his heart.

"NO...I WON'T, BABY BOY. I PROMISE.. I'm here for you. I won't let anything happen to you. YOU ARE MINE. "

_____________________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo!!
Y'all Alive after reading this chapter?
How you all doing after reading? I know its a bit sad and traumatizing. But I hope the last part was worth the tension.
I care for you guys and I know you'll be expecting an update from me soon. So I'm literally writing this while I was studying and got bored..
I hope y'all will enjoy this chapter. Thank you for voting, commenting and following everyone!!
BORAHAEYO!!💜💜💜

973_dany is having her exams like me now!! Please wish her all the best!!
You'll do great girl!! ALL THE BEST!! 😍🥰

My comments and votes squad....LOVE YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!
Saranghaeyo!!!😍🥰
-bts7sins-
kasuniisanka
TrUsFrAtEdFrOmLyF
nancyme05
kookie_girl00
taekook_heart97
_kooN_704
merrifair
jinsfakuecake
tae_v_kim_hyung
Now I have so many of you.....THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Love you!!

Where is my girl who calls me ViVi??👀

~VIO author-nim~

May have spelling and grammatical errors. Will edit soon.
💜Enjoy the story!!💜