Realization

TUESDAY 6:00 PM

Taehyung sat on the cold floor staring at the wall with Jungkook in his arms, humming his song "Scenery" which Jungkook listens to all the time. Taehyung's deep voice filled the room and it felt very calm and relaxing. He saw the younger boy shuffle in his embrace and Taehyung looked down to see that Jungkook's worried and painful expression changed to a peaceful one as the younger breathed steadily.
"You really like my song,huh...Baby boy?, Taehyung asked as he caressed Jungkook's face and rested Jungkook's head on Taehyung's shoulder and held him tightly in his arms.

____________________________________

TUESDAY 7:30 PM

Taehyung laid the sleeping boy on the bed and covered him with the blanket. He removed tge bangs from Jungkook's forehead gently and looked at him. Taehyung wiped the tear streaks under Jungkook's puffy eyes. He stood up and came out of the room. He slowly closed the door half way not wanting the now calm Jungkook to wake up. He sat on the couch and fished out his phone from his pocket.

He dialled someone's number.

*RING*
*RINGGG*

JM: Hello...Tae!!
TH: Oh...hey Chim.
JM: I was gonna call you sooner. But I was busy today. Lets go hang out sometime sooner.
TH: Um...Yeah!! Su..re..
JM: Tae....whats wrong? You sound worried. Is something wrong?
TH: Um...well. are you busy now?
JM: No. I'm just relaxing at home. Why? What happened?
TH: well..Does Jungkook usually get panic attacks?
JM:...................................
TH: Hello....Hello...Chim??
JM: OH....F*******....I'm coming over.

Call ended (abruptly)

"Well...I guess he did", Taehyung said as he put down the phone on the table in front and leaned on the couch sighing, worried about someone.

_____________________________________

".........So when calmed down a little and fell asleep, I laid him on the bed and called you right after.", Taehyung was talking to Jimin as they both sat on the couch. Taehyung explained everything from when he met Jungkook on the road and upto now.

"Ohhh...So, he saw that accident? And HOW THE HELL DID HE CALM DOWN? He never calms down unless he sees his hyung.", Jimin asked as his voice was laced with worry.
"Yup...Pretty much all of it. And I don't know. I just tried to calm him down and it worked. I guess. And I got scared that he might have a panic attack when he started screaming "Eomma". So, I had no choice but to break the door and go in.", Taehyung replied.

"Thank you Tae, for looking after Kookie. Well, you were right. He does get panic attacks. I have never seen it.  But I guess when he witnesses something similar to what happened that day. He gets all crazy and hyperventilate. Was the accident that scary?", Jimin asked.

"Well...Yes. The company car was completely crushed under the truck. The driver suddenly had a heart attack while driving, so he couldn't control it. I guess he is okay. But it weren't for Jungkookie, I wouldn't have been sitting here like this.", Taehyung replied.
"Awww...You called him Jungkookie. So you guys really did become friends. I thought he was lying." Jimin swooned.
"Yeah..right. It was more like a truce than that. What actually happened that day?", Taehyung replied blantly.
"I actually don't know. Nobody knows. He is keeping it all in. He didn't even tell his own hyungs about it. If he goes like this one day he will break. I wish he would tell somebody. The day he lost his parents. You know, he was also in the car that day. Thats why he is still suffering.", Jimin spoke out.
"Ohh.....What if this happens again? What if nobody is with him at times like this?", Taehyung asked out of worry.
"Well....I think its been a while since something like this happened. It didn't happen at all since he moved in to this apartment. Thats what hyung said. And after we became friends, he once hyperventilated. But it was fine. He calmed himself down. But if its panic attack, its so hard to control for him. He just screams and goes crazy. Only Jin hyung can calm him down. Luckily, hyung was there with him all the time. So that was a relief.", Jimin explained carefully.
"Jin hyung??",Taehyung raised him brows.
"Ohh..its one of his hyungs. He is like a mother to him. Maybe thats why he calms down when he sees Jin hyung. Both of his hyungs look after him. I was gonna call hyung on the way here. But since I was in a hurry and was very worried, I thought of calling him when I get here and see whats happening. I guess there was no need of calling him. You calmed him down.", Jimin replied and smiled at Taehyung.