The Truth Untold

"Aigooo....You scared the hell out of me Jungkookie. You shouldn't ever do that. Ughh...You are gonna kill me out of stress.",Taehyung heard Jimin huffing at Jungkook for making him so worried.
Taehyung sighed in relief as he saw that Jungkook was okay. Taehyung didn't like or want to see anyone to get hurt for his sake. As Taehyung just stood there smiling watching the two besties interact, he noticed that Jungkook sniffled a bit and turned. He watched  Jungkook who was facing him  unaware that he was watching and holding his nose with his hand. Taehyung saw Jungkook trying to search for something in his pocket urgently. When Jungkook's hand moved slightly from his nose as he was searching for the thing in his pocket, Taehyung's eyes widened as he saw something red drip out. He suddenly yanked Jungkook's hand to see if it is what he thinks it is. And unfortunately it was. When Taehyung looked at Jungkook's nose, blood was dripping out of it.
Suddenly he noticed that Jungkook was a bit wobbly. Taehyung looked up to his face seeing that his eyes were getting droopy. Taehyung didn't understand at first but he realized that Jungkook was slowly leaning forward closing his eyes. The next thing Taehyung saw was a dizzy Jungkook falling forward towards him. Out of instinct, he caught Jungkook in his hands as he carefully sat down with Jungkook snuggled close into this chest as he held Jungkook tightly so that he wouldn't fall. He heard the people around him gasp and running towards him. Jimin came rushing crying and sat beside to see Jungkook lying there in Taehyung's arms as tears streaked down his cheeks. Taehyung looked down to see the boy there in his arms with a bleeding nose as he laid unconscious.
____________________________________________________________________

Taehyung, Jimin and Youngjae laid an unconscious Jungkook down carefully on a big couch in one of the large break room. Jimin took a wet napkin and sat beside Jungkook as he wiped off the blood coming from Jungkook's nose with a sad face, as Taehyung and Youngjae stood behind and watched. Jimin cupped Jungkook's face saying, "Its my fault. I did this. I was the one who made you like this. I shouldn't have stood near the light stand. I am a terrible hyung to you, Kookie.", with that tears started to leak out of eyes again.
As his sobs started to get stronger. Youngjae came to him and said patting his shoulder,
"Jimin...Its ok. Jungkook is fine. The manager said that he called a doctor. He is on his way. Let's take him to the hospital if the doctor says so, Okay? Just give it a bit time.".
"But.....But....I promised Jin hyung that I would take care of him, that I wouldn't let anything happen to him. I can't even keep my promise." Jimin said trying to keep it in.

"Shhh....its ok. Come with me, Jimin. Lets get some fresh air. Come on.", Youngjae said as he helped Jimin up from the couch and leading him out.
"Taehyung-ssi, can please stay here with Jungkook until the doctor comes?", Youngjae asked as he reached door, earning a nod from Taehyung.

Taehyung took a chair and sat beside Jungkook. He saw that Blood was still coming out of Jungkook's nose. He took some wet wipes and wiped it off from his nose.
~"Why did you do that? Why did you save me? All I have ever been to you is nothing but rude. Yet you risked your life for me. What if the light fell on your head? What if you were hurt so bad? How could I ever forgive myself for that?"~ , Taehyung's mind clouded with these thoughts as he sat there looking at the ground.
Suddenly the door opened slightly and the manager came in along with a doctor. Taehyung stood up from his chair bowing to the both of them and went out so that there will be no distractions. Taehyung saw Jimin standing at a window at the end of the corridor and went towards him.
Taehyung stood beside Jimin who looked outside and sighed.
"You know..... Jungkookie is not a bad person as you think he is. He.....He is the best thing that happened in my life until now. Although I may seem like a social butterfly, I don't trust people easily just like that. But Jungkookie is an exception. Right from the start when I befriended him...here...at this company, I knew that he is an innocent boy who has a big dream to become a great photographer. I am so glad that he is still here with me in my life as a bestie, a little brother and a great inspiration.", Jimin said sniffling as he looked out of the window while Taehyung listened to him.
"He and his brother struggled a lot to get up to here in life. You know Tae....Jungkook lost both of his parents in an accident when he was six. They both had to grow up in an orphanage..........", Taehyung snapped in surprise and utmost guilt when he heard that as what the rest Jimin said blurred out.
The memories of today morning came back rushing into Taehyung's mind. He felt very guilty for asking Jungkook about his parents not raising him well. Taehyung felt a pang on his chest as he realised that Jungkook isn't the type of person who he thinks he is.
"Tae.. are you listening? Are you okay?", Jimin asked Taehyung as Jimin tapped on his shoulder, earning a nod from Taehyung.
"Tae....Jungkook didn't mean to come out rude at you when thr first time you two met. That Camera was very precious to him. It was a fruit of his hardwork. The company gifted him that since he worked so hard. He is always like that. He tries his best at anything he is doing. He was saving up for one Camera for the past few months and when he got the gift. He was so surprised. He didn't know what to do. He was so excited. He didn't get to use it properly because of this photoshoot. He was meaning to use it after this week's busy schedule was over. But unluckily, that failed. Tae....I'm not blaming you or anything.. I just want you to understand that he is not a bad person. He is a sweet little boy who would do anything for his loved ones. He is the only best friend I have....", Jimin said as he wiped his eyes with the back of his hands.
Taehyung stood there frozen as he heard everything and felt bad for Jimin that he had to go through all of this.
"Jimin....Don't worry. I am also here with you. Can you make me your bestie too?? Along with Jungkook?", Taehyung asked Jimin with a smile. Jimin smiled and nodded as tears flowed out of his eyes. "Care to accept a welcome to my friendship circle hug?", Taehyung asked Jimin, so that he can cheer him up. They exchanged a hug and smiled, shaking their hands saying "BESTIES" in unison.
____________________________________________________________________

The both of them stood there looking outside the window as Jimin sighed with a smile and said, "Thank you Tae...I feel a bit better now." Just as Taehyung was gonna reply, they heard the door to breakroom open as the doctor and manager came out of it.
Both Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other and rushed towards the doctor to know how Jungkook was doing.
As the doctor saw the two males rushing to him, he smiled and explained," No need to be worried. He is just fine. Looks like he might have bumped his nose and head somewhere. A  part of his nose near the bridge was injured. Thats why the blood was coming non-stop. I gave him an injection so that the bleeding stops after sometime. If it doesn't, please bring him to the hospital immediately. He will wake up in a couple of hours. Don't worry. Oh..and make sure someone stays by his side when he wakes up. Tell him not to move around so much as it will make the bleeding worse. Tell him to lay down until the headache subsides."
Both of them sighed in relief when they heard the doctor explain. Then the doctor nodded and left along with the manager.
Jimin and Taehyung entered inside the breakroom to see Jungkook laying there on the couch peacefully. Just then Youngjae came in and said to Jimin, "Jimin-ah...Can we finish the photoshoot. only your solo shoots are remaining. We can wrap it up quickly so that you can come to Jungkook as fast as you can. Okay?"
Jimin nodded and looked at Taehyung, " Tae...please look after him while I am gone. I know you don't hate him. You are a good person. I know that. You can take care of Kookie for me, right? I trust you", Jimin asked with puppy eyes as Taehyung gave him a big nod with a smile.
Taehyung watched Jimin following Youngjae out. Then he turned towards Jungkook. He noticed that there was still some blood coming out of his nose. But this time, except for sitting on the chair beside the couch, Taehyung sat by Jungkook's side on the couch as he carefully wiped the blood stain off with a wet wipe. He looked at the boy laid down in front of him.

Taehyung looked down and observed Jungkook's facial features

Taehyung looked down and observed Jungkook's facial features. Small eyes, a little scar on his cheek, boopable nose, cute plumpy pink lips, a little mole under the lip, bunny like teeth.... the more Taehyung looked at him, the more he found Jungkook adorable like a cute little bunny.
Feeling something warm build up inside his chest, Taehyung Smiled a little bit and mumbled,

"Well...Aren't you a cute little bunny boy of MINE?"
____________________________________________________________________

🥰Annyeonghaseyo Everyone!!🥰

Didn't like to make you wait on a cliffhanger so.....I updated as soon as I can because I love you guys too much. I don't want to make you wait for so long.
I hope you will enjoy this and love it a lot.
Did you guys like how it ended?? Tell me your thoughts.
Please feel free to comment and tell me if you wanna say anything.
Once again...I thank you all for supporting my story and Love you so much!!
💜BORAHAE💜

~author-nim~

Pic credits: pinterest

Sorry for the errors and spelling mistakes..Will edit soon.😊