C.53

Zack's PoV

"Stop being such a tease" I pushed my hands into the pockets of my hoodie while we walked down the hallway. I couldn't believe Reagan just left me yesterday night.

"I love it" Reagan glanced up at me before pouting his lips.

"Teasing you is fun. I like seeing you get all worked up" I felt his hand brush against my thigh before my body felt hot. "Stop." I flicked his forehead.

"Reagan." We both came to a stop at the sound of Raven's voice. Glancing behind me I saw her quickly walking down the hallway with a panicked look. "What's wrong?" He rushed up to her while I stood still. I had no idea what was going on and it made me wonder. Andrew was still here, did he do something?

"Mrs. Oden, and your father. They're arguing in the lobby. I-I know you probably don't want to get involved but I-I'm a little scared" My body felt cold at how her voice stuttered.

I had come to find out that Raven came from a very abusive household when she was younger. Changed her name and moved on when she ran away at the age of sixteen. To her, this was probably a nightmare.

"I'll handle it, don't worry Raven. It's okay" He held onto her hands while her body shook slightly.
"Raven, don't forget I'm here." I smiled at her, she looked up at me with wide eyes.

"I almost forgot about you" laughing softly she rubbed her eyes. "Where's Alexandria?"
Ravens face turned a slight pink at his question. I knew it! They had something going on.
"I-In my room. She locked the door so no one can go in."

"You sly dog, I'll have you tell me all about it once we go home" Reagan laughed, it sent chills up my spine. He had such a beautiful laugh.

Reagan walked past both of us, before I quickly walked after him.

It didn't take us long to get to the lobby, and from what I could see it seemed as if his mother was ready to murder her husband. The guests from the party were standing around listening, it almost looked like Whitney wanted them to see.

She had a smile on her face while listening to Quinton ramble on. Reagan wasn't surprised at all by the scene before us.

"You can't just take everything I earned and leave me behind. What's your reason for this? Whitney!"

Quinton was standing in front of Whitney while she was sitting on the couch in the lobby, it didn't seem like an argument, it just looked like a child was throwing a tantrum.

"Isn't this funny? He's finally getting what he deserves." I glanced down at Reagan to see a smile on his face. The expression he had made my body shiver.

"Do you take me for a fool?" I looked back to see his mother standing up, in a black dress that went to her midcalf. With her heels on she was almost taller than Quinton.

"What did you earn? What did you work so hard for? If anything, you took away everything I earned and took it for yourself, you selfish fuck. Then- you decide to try and marry off Reagan." She pointed a finger in his face.

"I will be taking back everything- and I mean everything I worked my ass off for."

She turned away from him and walked down the hallway. "Quinton" I glanced behind me to see Andrew rushing over towards him. Quinton only shook his head.

"Honestly" I ran a hand against the back of my neck, looking down to see Reagan with a terrified look on his face.

"Reagan what's wrong? Is it-" I followed his gaze to see Andrew basically fucking him with his eyes. I quickly wrapped my arms around Reagan and pulled him against my chest before flipping Andrew off.

"He's mine, dumbass"

Andrew only smiled at me, while I felt Reagan grab at my shirt, burying his face in my chest. "I'll kill him" I knew Reagan meant what he said.