C.55

Zack's PoV

I held onto Reagan's hand while we walked into the house, he had his milkshake in his hand while I held onto our bag of food. "Thank you West."

Reagan glanced over at West, who was sitting in the kitchen with the rest of our belongings. "Anytime, now go upstairs and rest." He smiled at us while I nodded my head. "Let's go, Zack." I looked down at Reagan to see a smile on his face.

"Y-yeah" I let him pull me the stairs, I hated them so much. The fear of falling was still in my head.

"Did you have fun?" Reagan's voice was quiet, I almost didn't hear it. "I enjoyed all of it, there were a few things that didn't make me happy but forget about it. It's in the past now."

"In the past..?" Reagan whispered to himself and walked into the bedroom sipping on the strawberry milkshake.

What was bothering him? It felt as if he was hiding things. He placed his milkshake down firmly and turned towards me with a determined look. "Live in the moment."

I heard him whisper under his breath before he stormed over towards me.

"R-Reagan?" I took a step back as he grabbed the collar of my shirt and pressed his lips against mine.

I froze, not realizing what's happening.  I felt my body tense up when he moved his hand to my face before squeezing my mouth open.

"Reag-"

Pushing his tongue into my mouth I couldn't breathe, after a few seconds, he pulled away with a look that could kill on his face. My face felt hot but most of all I felt embarrassed.

"You're mine forever got it?" At that moment I could only nod my head like an idiot. I felt so small compared to him, but it was only for a split second.

"You're lucky I like strawberries" I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him against my chest.

"You're lucky I like tall dorks" He pressed a kiss against my cheek before slipping away from me. "What're you trying to say?" I pouted watching him walk away.

"Where are you going? Leaving me after you pulled that move?" I sat down at the edge of the bed and looked at him go over towards the bathroom.

"I'm going to change." He turned his body towards me, exposing the tent in his sweats. "Really?" I laid back on the bed, listening to the bathroom door open and shut.

I rolled onto my stomach and grabbed the blanket. This is the second time he's done this. "Why?" mumbling into the pillow I closed my eyes.

___________________________

"Zackery"

"No" I pulled the cover closer to my body, savoring the warmth. "Zack." He tapped my shoulder, making me groan. I turned over, sitting up with the cover over my lap

"What-" What the fuck? The blood rushed to my face as well as a lower region.

"Reagan, what're you doing?" He was standing at the edge of the bed in only a pair of red underwear.

Where were his pajamas? I had a full view of everything including his tattoos. His body was toned but not overly muscular.

"I already told you." I thought back to what he said in the car. "What did you mean by that?" I pushed myself against the headboard while he climbed onto my lap.

"Tonight" He dragged his finger down my chest. My heart was pounding against my chest at how bold he was being. But was it real or just an act?

"Reagan are you sure?" I slowly moved my hands to his waist to see a smile on his face. "Yes, do you think I would lie?"

He laughed before pressing his lips against mine. I didn't know what to think. "I want to do things my way, though"

Reagan sat up in my lap and cupped my face in his hands.