C.39

Zack's PoV

We were all in the dining room, I sat next to Reagan. He was already drunk and continued to eat his steak.

"I'm so happy" He mumbled, placing his fork down onto the almost empty plate. He didn't touch his asparagus, I could already see West scolding him. "Reagan" West glared at him, Reagan only pouted. "What?"

"Eat your asparagus, everyone else did" West pointed at his plate. I looked over at Alexandria to see her carefully cutting a piece of cheesecake. Raven held out her desert plate towards her.

"This is for me, not you" Alexandria put the slice on her plate and sat back down. Raven looked like she had been rejected.

"Whatever" she mumbled, she was such a baby. "Zack" Reagan whined, grabbing onto my arm.

"What's wrong?" I looked down at him to see him pouting again. "Save me from the wolf! West is bullying me into eating the asparagoose!"

Asparagoose?

"Reagan, it's asparagus" I laughed quietly, he looked hurt by what I said. "You're bullying me too!" He stood up and wobbled a bit.

"Reagan, relax" I grabbed onto his arms. West let out a sigh while Alex laughed. "Just take him upstairs, I'll talk to him tomorrow." West had defeat written all over his face.

West seemed like a father to Reagan in away. Or maybe a mother. I held my laugh in while I helped Reagan walk out of the dining room.

Zacky, carry me" Reagan put his hands up into the air. "You too tired?" I wrapped my arms around his waist, nodding his head he nestled his head against my chest.

Reagan was too adorable. It felt like my heart was going to explode.

"Fine" I draped his arms around my neck then grabbed his legs. "You smell good" Murmuring he pushed his face against my neck, sending shivers up my spine.

"I know, I always do" I pushed open the bedroom door. Reagan laughed. "Can't you just take a compliment?"

"I did" Placing him on the bed I grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around him. "Goodnight angel" I pressed my lips against his forehead.

"I'm not an angel" Grumbling he laid back on the bed. "To me you are." I climbed into the bed next to him and turned the television on.

Putting on a cooking channel I felt Reagan roll over towards me. "Zacky" I tapped my shoulder, I glanced at him to see him with a frown on his face. "What's wrong, angel" He smiled and climbed on top of me.

"I can't see Reagan" I attempted to look around him but he grabbed my face in his hands. "Zack" I froze, looking up into his eyes, there was a blush tinting his cheeks.

He was drunk, but the look on his face was too adorable.

"Yes?"

"You would never hurt me, right?" I felt my heart break at his question. I would never hurt him.

"I would never, what makes you think that?" He looked away from me, letting out a shaky breath.

"W-when I was gone he hurt me" Reagan looked down at me with tears in his eyes. Andrew. Reagan started to cry, quiet sobs left his lips.

"Reagan, baby it's okay. I would never do anything to hurt you" I wiped away his tears, his sobs continued but he opened his eyes to look at me.

"Y-you promise?" I nodded my head, pressing my lips against his forehead.

"I will never do anything like that to you, I promise." His sobs died down into hiccups. "I like you, a lot" He blurted out, tears streaming down his cheeks. My heart skipped a beat at his words. I looked at him, he sat back rubbing his eyes.

"B-But I don't want you to be mad at me if I don't want anything sexual now" He started crying again, I would never force him to do anything. Is that what he's been feeling? Was I pushing too much?

"Reagan" I grabbed his wrists, he looked down at me with tears pooled in his eyes. "I told you I would wait forever, and I mean it"

I kissed his wrists, the skin was rougher than the rest because of the scars.

Listening to him sniffling. "I like you so much" He whispered, leaning down against my chest.

"But liking you means you're in danger" He gripped my shirt tightly in his hands while I rubbed circles on his back.

"If being with you means I'm in danger then so be it. I would go to the ends of the Earth if it meant I could spend my life with you"

We laid still for a moment, his heavy breathing soon turned into quiet snores, letting out a sigh I wrapped my arms around him gently, closing my eyes.

Even if Reagan made it seem like he was tough, in reality, he was vulnerable.

**Authors Note**
It is Wednesday! I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I'm really happy with how the story is turning out and it is no where near finished. If you see any spelling errors please point them out, I love to hear your feedback! Again thank you so much, next chapter Saturday! :)