C.50

Reagan's PoV

"I love this.." I slowly let my body slide deeper into the hot tub while Zack sat next to me with his arm behind me. Having my body submerged in the water helped calm my muscles and it felt as if the stress was melting away.

"Maybe you should buy a hot tub" Zack tapped my shoulder, letting out a small sigh. "I don't have room for one"

Buying one would probably make Zack really happy, but I didn't have the room. I looked up to meet him staring down at me with an expression that almost made me laugh. It basically read 'Are you fucking kidding me?'

"What? It's true, I don't have room." Moving my body around I sat up, Zack only shook his head. "You have more than enough room, you just don't realize that You don't realize a lot of things..." Closing his eyes he moved his arm around my waist making me freeze up.

"I know a lot of things. I just choose not to speak on them."

I slowly turned my body so I was sitting in front of him, the water splashed around while I did. "Really? Like what?" He arched a brow which only made me smile. I placed my finger against his lips, slowly dragging it down his chest.

"You- and you're undeniable feelings for me." Leaning forward I pressed a kiss against his cheek. I slowly stood up out of the water, immediately feeling the cold air nip at my skin.

"You're such a tease." My body felt warm when his hands were against my thighs, and the way I was standing in front of him could lead to many things. I glanced down at him to see him staring back up at me.

Even though he saw how my body reacts to him, he didn't do anything. Being with him made me feel different, in a good way.

"I don't like teases" I yelped at the feeling of his hand smacking my ass "F-fuck you" I moved around him and got out of the hot tub holding my ass. The stinging feeling felt as if it wouldn't ever go away.

"I'm ready whenever you are."

I glanced behind me to see him climbing out, my eyes wandered down to his shorts before shooting back up to his face. The water dripped down his bare chest, that alone sent my body into a frenzy.

"Go take a cold shower, Zackery." I grabbed my bathrobe off the table before slipped my arms through.

"Take one with me" Jumping I felt his hands slide underneath the robe against my waist. He seemed like a puppy who wouldn't leave its owner alone for one second.

"Get off" Sighing I attempted to shake his hands off. Secretly I didn't want him to move, I liked the feeling of his hands against my skin. It made me feel all tingly. "Fine, you party-pooper"

He removed his hands and strolled past me with his bathrobe in his hand. Zack only had his shorts on with his slippers on, leaving basically everything to be seen by anyone. "Put the bathrobe on!" I ran up to him, grabbing his arm.

"How come?" I slowly looked down at his shorts before looking back up at him. I wasn't letting him walk out with a tent in his shorts. He looked as if he was hiding a laugh.

"You gonna' fix it?" He seemed surprised before a blush tinted his cheeks. "N-no" I grabbed onto the bathrobe, looking up at him with pleading eyes. He let out a sigh before running his hand through my hair. "Fine, I was just messing with you"

"That's not funny" I move back while he put the bathrobe on. "I would never walk out like that." Rolling his eyes he grabbed my hand and led us out into the empty hallway.

"It's so cold out here" I felt a shiver run down my spine.

"Let's take a bath together before we go to sleep" My mind wandered back to when I was being held at Andrew's against my will.

"I-I'm not sure" Zack started swinging our arms while humming. "I won't force you." My heart warmed at his kind words.

"Thank you" I smiled, my eyes stung with tears. Looking down at the ground I felt happy while we were together.