C.52

*Semi-Sexual Content*

Reagan's PoV

After my mother had left I laid back on the bed, what did she want me to do with this information? My heart started beating rapidly at her words before she left.

'If that disgusting boy put his hands on you, I'll have them torn apart' I felt a shiver run down my spine at the look in her eyes. She looked ready to kill.

"Angel" I looked over to see Zack opening the bathroom door with the towel wrapped around his waist. He looked breathtaking. I wished she hadn't come to see me, maybe there was a chance I would have gone into the bathroom.

"Yes?" I rolled over onto my stomach near my side of the bed while he climbed in with me. "Wait- are you naked?" Narrowing my eyes I grabbed the towel before pulling it away from him.

"Reagan! How could you?" I glanced up at him to see him pretending to be embarrassed.  He had on a pair of red underwear that hugged him in all the right areas.

"If you wanted to see you could've just asked nicely." He tackled me down onto the bed catching me off guard. "Zack" Whining I felt my body feel warm at how close he was. He pressed his lips against my neck, making a moan slip past my lips.

He suddenly stopped making me squirm around underneath him. Was he waiting for me to speak up? My face felt hot at the thought.

"P-please" I whispered, he released my wrists, and I wrapped my arms around his body while his hands moved down towards my thighs. "You're so fucking cute"

I sucked in a breath when he leaned back, I moved my hands towards his chest. He was toned in all of the best places. My body jolted up when he lifted my legs up into the air. I felt exposed.

"Let's see how far you're legs can go"

A shiver ran down my spine when he licked his lips. He seemed too excited tonight and I didn't know why. My legs started to shake slightly when he pushed them towards my chest.

"You're so flexible" He pushed himself against me. "Z-Zack" I covered my eyes. "Want me to stop?" I didn't want him to stop, but it felt so embarrassing. I shook my head before covering my mouth when he placed his hand against the growing tent in my shorts.

"Moan for me angel" I let out a quiet moan at how he was talking to me. "Louder, come on, don't tell me you don't want anyone to hear. Where's the fun in that?" I looked up at him before letting out a moan when he pressed harder against me.

"Z-Zack"

"Hold onto your legs" His voice was commanding, it only turned me on. I moved my shaky hands to my calves before holding my legs near my face.

"Good boy" He hummed, leaning down to press a soft kiss against my lips. I let my legs go and wrapped them around his waist while my hands tangled in his hair. Zack let out quiet groans before laughing against my lips.

"You weren't supposed to do that." He pulled away, leaving me panting. I watched him lean back and run a hand through his hair. He liked to be in control, why should I let him get what he wants?

I propped myself up on my elbows while he raised a brow. "Come here" I held my hand out towards him, a blush tinted his cheeks before he placed his onto mine without thinking. Pulling him down I flipped us over to where I was on top of him.

His eyes were wide while he looked at me. I sat back on his lap with a smile on my face. I could be in control, even more than him.

"That's ruining the fun."

He pouted, putting his hands behind his head. "Doesn't it turn you on to see me take control?" I sat back, grinding down to hear him let out a groan.

"Keep going then." Glancing down at him he was licking his lips while his hands were firmly placed on my thighs.

"Where's the fun in that?" I mocked him before climbing off his lap. "Reagan?" I walked over towards the bathroom before walking in and shutting the door behind me.

"I'm taking my bath"

"You fucking tease!" I heard him yell, I could only laugh.

**I hope you all enjoy these few chapters, I'm sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy with work and school. Hopefully I'll be updating more often.**