C.31

Reagans PoV

"I'm sorry! Please stop" I sobbed, curling myself into a ball while Ian kicked my body, he had whipped me with a belt, burned me with cigarettes, and cut me. I was begging him to stop. My mind was telling me to simply pass out, but with the pain being so intense I couldn't.

"This is what you get, you should've known this was coming" Ian growled, pushing my face against the cold floor with his foot. Whimpering I looked up at him to see him pulling out his pocket knife.

"P-please no! Not again!" I thrashed around, kicking him in between his legs. He groaned out and I quickly stood up, crying at the pain my body was in.

"Get back over here or else it'll be worse." His eyes were on fire while he glared at me. I wasn't dealing with this anymore. I would get away from him, no matter how far I had to go in this house.

"Fuck you!" I yelled, pushing through the bathroom door, running down the hallway there were too many doors and nowhere I thought I could hide. There were no housekeepers around and none of his body guards.

"Reagan!" His voice boomed throughout the house and I found myself downstairs. Andrew's room. No one was allowed in there, even if I was in there. He let no one go in. I ran down the hallway and pushed his door open. I quickly looked around until my eyes landed on his closet.

Slowly opening the closet door I slipped inside and shut it quietly. I kept praying to myself that he wouldn't find me. I couldn't take anymore. Pulling my knees up to my chest I let out a shaky breath. I wanted Zack. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

_________________

"Reagan? What're you doing in here?" Andrew opened the closet door, making me open my eyes. "I was looking for you" He sighed, pulling me up into his arms I sobbed. Andrew was the only person who could get him to stop.

"P-please don't leave me alone with Ian anymore" I gripped his shirt tightly in my hands. "I'll do anything" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "Anything?" He hummed, cupping my face in his hand. Nodding eagerly everything slipped my mind, I just wanted him to stop hurting me. "A-anything" I closed my eyes, feeling his lips press against my forehead.

"Kiss me" 

I looked up at him with wide eyes. "W-what-" He sucked his teeth, he was getting annoyed. "You heard me the first time, Reagan." There was a slight blush tinting his cheeks. 

I shook my head, letting go of his shirt. "N-no" Whispering I held tightly onto my shirt, there was no way I was doing anything with him. "Don't make this harder" He moved to grab onto my arm but I swiftly moved out of the way.

"I said no!" Tears pooling in my eyes and I cried out when he smacked my face. It wasn't such a big thing for him to get angry over.  "Be good and listen" Grabbing me he forced me down onto his bed, my entire body was screaming in pain from the wounds Ian gave me.

"S-Stop!" I thrashed around underneath him as he grabbed my face in his hand tightly. "I don't want this" Sobbing I clawed at his legs as he pressed his lips against my own.

My body froze at the feeling, it was disgusting. Him kissing me made me want to vomit. "Kissing me isn't so bad, is it?" He whispered in my ear. The door opened and Ian walked into the room. 

"Mr. Kealin-" His eyes landed on me and I closed mine. "What Ian?" Andrew sat up, holding my hand in his, glancing at Ian. "Alexandria hasn't come home yet, she's been gone since yesterday." Andrew swore underneath his breath.

"Go check the shop, maybe she went and spent the night with her friend, send a maid in here to get Reagan cleaned up" Andrew pushed past Ian, Ian stood in the doorway watching me. I felt the urge to vomit. I sat up quickly, ignoring the pain, and threw up on the tan carpet.

"Reagan! Are you fucking kidding me?" Ian stormed over to me, pulling me up by my hair. "I can't take any more pain! Please stop!" Sobbing I felt as if I could die.

I closed my eyes tightly as his hand moved down towards my face, but there was no pain. Opening my eyes slowly he had his hand balled into a fist.

"Sit down and stay there" He released my hair, walking out of the room.

Ian soon came back with a pair of pajamas along with underwear. "Get up" I slowly climbed out of the bed with shaky legs as we walked into the bathroom. I thought a maid was supposed to do this?

I watched him with wary eyes as he turned on the water and filled the bathtub. I was already naked and I noticed he wouldn't look at me. He put his hand in the water and stood up.

"Is it warm enough?" I glanced up at him, then slowly stepped in. It warmed my feet and I lowered myself down. "Yes"

Sighing Ian sat down in front of the tub, leaning his head against the edge. His eyes were closed while his hair was falling out of the ponytail.

It was silent for a moment while I washed my hair before I heard Ian mumble. "What?" I whispered, rinsing it out. "Andrew shouldn't have forced you to do anythin" My body tensed up, but my head was filled with anger.

I had to fight the urge to cry. I wasn't going to let them have me, no matter what pain I go through I wouldn't become a mindless doll for their pleasure.

"You hurt me too, don't think you're making me feel better" I glared at him. "I don't like hurting people, but you killed Elijah."

He sat up, looking down at me. "I let my anger out on you, but you deserved it." Are you fucking kidding me? I stood up, glaring down at Ian, I didn't care if he saw me naked.

Hell, I didn't care that I killed Elijah.

"He deserved to die, you both kidnapped me and he paid the price" I watched as a blush creeped onto his face. Disgusting pervert.

"Look at me when I'm taking, you sick fuck" I pointed my finger at his face, he looked up at me with a hard glare.

"Fuck this family, and fuck Elijah. Once I get out of here this entire family will burn because they messed with me" I growled, stepping out of the tub I grabbed the towel, listening to him shuffle.

"Your father traded you off, how does that make you feel?" Ian asked, that only fueled the fire in me.

"I'll let him die next to you all" Wrapping the towel around my waist I snatched the pajamas off the bed.

"Now get out and go find that fucking girl" I pointed to the door and watched him look at me with a hateful glare. I knew he wasn't hurting me because of Andrew.