C.35

Zack's PoV

"Stay in here with me" Reagan pulled the blanket up over his body, I could almost laugh at how adorable he is.

"You have to change, those clothes are dirty" He immediately hopped out of the bed. Then yelped.

"Let me help you" I walked over to him, I had gotten into my pajamas and Reagan seemed drowsy still. "I can do it" He slurred his words slightly.

I watched him with a frown while he wobbled over to his dresser, tumbling forward slightly he grabbed onto the dresser.

"Reagan, I told you" I quickly made my way to him then placed my hands on his waist. He tensed up and his body shook slightly.

"Reagan?" I heard him sniffle and I removed my hands. "I'm sorry, I won't touch you" I stood next to him, opening one of the drawers, pulling out a set of light blue pajamas.

"I'll let you change." Putting them down in front of him I walked over towards the door.

"H-help me change!"

My body froze with my hand on the doorknob. Did he really just say that? Glancing behind me I saw tears streaming down his face along with a blush.

"D-don't cry" Going back over to him I cupped his face. God, he made me give in so easily. I would do anything he asked.

"I'm frustrated" He grumbled, closing his eyes. Reagan was such a big baby. I sat down on the bed with the pajamas next to me.

"My body hurt's, so help me" There were no longer tears on his cheeks, he looked down at me with a frown.

Nodding my head I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt before pulling it over his head.

My eyes took in every detail of the tattoos on his body. "You're staring" Reagan whispered, running his hand through my hair.

"Always" I muttered, closing my eyes. "Why did you cut your hair?" I laughed quietly, opening my eyes to see his blue ones looking down at me.

"West made me, do you like it?"

He hummed quietly then nodded his head. "It looks good but I liked it longer"

"I thought you wanted me to cut it." Reagan unbuttoned his shorts before slipping them off his legs. Reagan was now standing in front of me in his underwear. A sight to see.

"Aren't you supposed to be helping me?" I snapped out of my trance and grabbed the pair of underwear that were with the pajamas and handed them to him.

"You put those on. I'm not helping you with that." Reagan shrugged, pulling off his underwear. My eyes wideded but before they could wander further I grabbed the pillow and pushed it against my eyes.

"Done" I moved the pillow away from my face to see him wearing the new set of underwear. Reagan had already tossed the dirty ones in the laundry basket. "Now help me and stop being a baby"

I grabbed the pajama bottoms and watched him lift his leg up. I froze when my eyes landed on the hickies on the inside of his thighs, along with the few cuts.

"R-Reagan?" Putting both his legs in he pulled them up. "Yes?" Looking down at me I felt my body become tense. "What happened while you were gone?"

The air had gotten tense and it was awkward. I needed to know what happened to him while he was there. What Andrew did to him. I already had an idea. But he needed to confirm it.

"I-I don't want to talk about that yet, can I tell you tomorrow?" I looked up at him to see a few tears streaming down his face. I stood up, moving my hands to cup his face but midway I stopped.

"Anything for you" Whispering I grabbed the shirt off the bed and pulled it over his head and gently guided his arms through.

We both laid on the bed, Reagan seemed a little farther away than before. The tv was playing a random movie and he seemed to be really into it.

"Zack" I looked over at him, his blue eyes were focused on the tv. "Yeah?" I pushed my hands under the pillow. Reagan didn't say anything for a moment.

"C-can you hold me?"

He whispered so quietly I could barely hear him. It felt as if my heart was going to burst. "Of course, come here"

I pulled the blanket up while he wiggled over to me, I moved one arm out from underneath the pillow to pull him closer gently by his waist.

"Thank you" Reagan nuzzled his face against my chest, I wasn't sure what else had happened to him.
But I knew that if he was in my arms he's safe.

Reagan draped his arm over my body, his breathing evened out and soon he was asleep.