C.37

Reagan's PoV

I waved to Zack while he walked down the walkway to his car, today he was wearing a red Tommy Hilfiger jacket that had a fur hood, with a pair of uggs. He looked good, but I wouldn't say it out loud.

Zack climbed into his car with his bag thrown on the passenger seat. I knew he would have to clean up the papers that flew out. Sometimes the car would be a mess, but I could see an attempt at cleaning it when I was with him.

"Bye Zack" I yelled, he looked up at me with his arm leaning out the window while he backed out of the driveway. His eyes narrowed before he grinned and blew a kiss at me.
Heat rushed to my cheeks.

"Is it hot in here or is it just me"

I froze, glancing over to my side to see West standing there fanning himself.

"Shut up!" I shoved him playfully, earning a laugh from him.

"That was towards me, you know" He puffed his chest out while I crossed my arms. It was obvious who it was towards, West just loves to mess with me.

"Think what you want, but we all know who it was for" I turned away from him and walked into the kitchen.

"R-Reagan" Glancing over my shoulders I already knew who it was. Alexandria. I knew I couldn't hold what her brother did to me against her. She was her own person and by the looks of it, he abused her.

"Yeah?"
Her hair was pulled into a low pony tail and she fumbled with the edge of her shirt. I noticed the cuts that were across them. "Did Raven do that to you?"

Anger coursed through my body, she looked up at me with wide eyes. I knew how Raven was. But we had already talked to her about doing shit like that. I didn't like it at all.

"Y-yes but I'm fine!" She rushed out her words but it didn't stop me from searching the house for Raven. "Where's Raven?" I yelled, West immediately pulled out his phone and dialed her.

"Tell her to get her ass here, now" I sat down at the dining room table. Alexandria went back upstairs after one of the housemaids cooked her food.

After about fifteen minutes I heard the door open, along with shuffling. "Reagan?" Raven question, walking into the dining room with four bags in her hands.

She went shopping. I stood up, walking up to her before slapping her face. Raven stood still in shock, her eyes were wide.

"Don't you ever fucking hurt Alexandria like that again. Do you understand?" She slowly looked down at me with tears in her eyes, guilt washed over me.

I knew that she deserved that slap, but now she made me feel like the bad guy.

"Y-yes, Mr. Oden" She turned away from me with the bags held tightly in her hands and walked away.

Running a hand through my hair I walked into the living room to see West and Alexandria talking on the couch.

"I love this movie!"  Alexandria beamed, West laughed and I dropped myself down next to them.

They didn't even acknowledge my presence. That alone made me happy for a moment. No one would bother me and my head was killing me.

"He's so stupid!" Alexandria hit the blanket while staring at the television. My eyes widened as I was interrupted from my sleep. What time was it?

Rubbing my eyes I looked at the clock. Zack should be coming home from school soon.

At the moment we were watching some random drama movie. She seemed really into it. I looked towards the kitchen to see West walking back into the living room with a bowl of popcorn.

"He's not stupid, don't ever insult my favorite character like that again" West grumbled, sitting down on the couch next to Alexandria.

Sighing quietly I wrapped the blanket closer around my body, we needed to raise the temperature in the house.

It was way too cold.

______________________

I jumped, hearing the front door open to see Zack in his heavy jacket and his boots.

"I'm finally free from hell" Stretching his arms behind his head he let out a quiet groan.

"Zack!" Alexandria hopped off the couch and ran up to him. I couldn't help but be a little jealous. He looked just as happy to see her.

"Did you get that book for me?"
Nodding his head he pulled out a thick red book. I wasn't sure what the name was but I found myself silently pouting.

"I'm going upstairs" I stood up, pulling the blanket with me, ignoring Zack. I couldn't watch her act like that with him. I hated the fact that I got jealous.

Pushing the door open I turn on the small lamp near the bed and dropped myself down.
Closing my eyes I found myself drifting off to sleep yet again.

__________________

"Reagan" I groaned when someone continuously rubbed my shoulder. "Go away" I swatted their hand away.

"Reagan, it's Zack" I felt his breath brush against my ear. Too close. Sitting up quickly he was wearing shorts and a black plain shirt.

"What?" I felt myself getting annoyed at him. Zack didn't even know why. "What's wrong? Something seems off with you"

He places his hand on my thigh and I felt the blood rush to my face. His hand was warm against my thigh which sent tingles up my spine.

"Nothings wrong, I'm fine" Rolling my eyes I removed his hand from my thigh. I looked at him to see a frown on his face.

"If it really is nothing then I'm going to sleep. You're supposed to talk to me" He stood up and went over to the opposite side of the bed. I thought that Zack would at least push me to tell him.

Why'd he give up so quickly?

Glancing to my left I saw he was laying on his back with his eyes closed. "Zack" I whispered, the only light in the room was the small lamp.

He looked absolutely gorgeous. His long lashes would make any girl jealous. The way the light made his skin seem so warm and soft.

I slowly crawled over to him, placing my hands on either side of his head. Zack still didn't respond. He was so stubborn.

"Zack stop ignoring me" Whining I climbed on top of him, he only let out a quiet hum.

"You get so jealous, Reagan" He opened his eyes and I felt myself become embarrassed. I got caught.

"Jealous of what?" I closed my eyes when he cupped my cheek in his hand. "Of Alexandria and I" He murmured, he wasn't wrong. But I wouldn't admit it to him.

"What makes you think that? I don't get jealous" I let out a sigh when he gently massaged my head.

"She's like family in a way, don't worry Reagan..."
I relaxed my body, sitting on his lap. My eyes shot open and I felt myself become hot at the feeling underneath my ass.

"I only belong to you" Zack sat up and I felt his bulge press harder against me. "Z-Zack-"
He placed his hands on my face and pressed his lips against my forehead. My heart warmed at how sweet he was being.

"I'll wait forever if I have to" Zack murmured, wrapping his arms around my body while nuzzling his face against my chest.

I was at a loss for words, I could only smile at his words.