C.47

Reagan's PoV

"It's my mother's"

Linking my arm with Zack's we slowly walked towards the entrance. West walked in front of us and held the door open. My eyes practically lit up at all of the wine bottles stacked on the shelves.

"No drinking, angel" Zack whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

"Fine" The main room was filled with people, there were two staircases on both sides, leading up to a second level. There were different hallways, which probably lead to different rooms.

"Uncle Reagan!" I looked down to see Katie running towards me with her arms open. "My beautiful niece, I've missed you so much"

Removing my arm from Zack's I knelt down and wrapped my arms around her.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" She looked up at me with her light brown eyes. "I have a small cold, nothing to worry about" Katie had her hair in two pigtails with matching pink bows. She was wearing a pink dress with sparkles on it.

"Where's your mother?" Katie ignored my question and looked behind me.

"Zack!" Beaming she moved around me to latch onto his leg. I felt annoyed at how she just forgot about me.

"Guess I'll have to find her myself" Grumbling I fixed the tie before walking forward. I scanned the crowd before my eyes landed on a red shimmering dress. Glancing up to meet her eyes staring me down.

"Cassandra" She walked towards me, her dress swaying slightly. "Reagan, you're looking good." She smiled, sipping on the wine in her glass. Her brown hair was pulled into a bun, showing off all of her expensive jewelry.

"Of course I would look good, I'm Reagan Oden." She shook her head, letting out a sigh. "Your mother really went all out this year." Looking around I shrugged my shoulders. "I wouldn't know. I wasn't at her parties for the last four years"

Is she trying to impress me?

"Oh, I didn't know. But would you tell your boyfriend to stop glaring at me?" Zack? I glanced around me to see him holding a wine glass sitting at one of the tables.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry" Looking back at her I quickly walked towards him.

"I thought you didn't drink" I placed a hand on my hip, his eyes seemed darker while he licked his lips. "I didn't want to be here, angel" By the looks of it he was drunk.

"That's not telling me why you're drinking" I pulled up a chair and sat down next to him. "It is, though" I felt my body become warmer at the feeling of his arm snaking around my waist, and his hand was placed on my thigh.

"You're drunk because you don't want to be here?" He nodded his head, while I leaned my face against his chest. My face felt hot with the mask on and I didn't like it.

"Well, it's my mother's party, and I guess she's trying to impress us or something." Placing my hand on his chest I looked up at him. "Is it working?"

"No. If we were home in bed watching movies and she came to see you, then that would impress me" Zack looked down, he looked beautiful. Maybe it was the blush tinting his cheeks, but he looked extra cute.

"Reagan, I wasn't expecting you to show up"

My head snapped at the sound of her voice. I looked up to see my mother standing next to my father. Their arms were linked.

He was wearing a black suit while she wore a white dress that went past her knees. Her light brown hair was curled and she had a fur scarf draped over her shoulders.

"What happened to your wrinkles?" I smiled underneath the mask while she had a frown on her face.

"I told you, you shouldn't have invited this ungrateful brat" My father grumbled, seeing him made me want him dead even more.

"It's so great to see you too, old man" I stood up, Zack placed his glass down and stood next to me.

"Nice to see you again, Quinton." If looks could kill, Zack looked ready to kill my father on the spot. "Zackery" He nodded his head. "Reagan, introduce your friend." My mother gave a small smile to Zack. My friend.

"This is Zackery Peterson, my boyfriend" His hand was on my waist, and his thumb was rubbing circles against the fabric. "Boyfriend? What happened to Andrew?" My mother looked up toward my father. I felt my blood run cold.

"What do you mean Andrew?" Zack spoke up again, his voice sounded angrier.

"Reagan and I have been together for a while."

The look on my mother's face was of utter shock. "You lied to me, Quinton?" My father looked like a fish out of water. Maybe tonight he'll get the shit he deserves.

"I didn't lie, Reagan doesn't want to accept the fact that he's marrying into the Kealin family yet."

Marrying? What in the actual fuck was he talking about?

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I glared at him my body felt like it was on fire and the mask wasn't helping. I felt Zack's grip on my waist tighten and it started to hurt.

There was no way in hell I would be marrying that disgusting man.

"Why don't you ask Andrew yourself?"

Little Mafia Leader [BxB]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara