C.1

Reagan's PoV

"Pack your stuff, it's almost time for us to go out" Yelling towards the boys behind me I grab the small pistol off the table, while Raven hauled the suitcase along with them. The pistol fit perfectly on the side of my hip, letting a small smile spread across my face. "Ready?" West strolled over to me, placing the black jacket on the table. "Always" Rolling my eyes I grab the jacket, slipping both my arms through before fixing the buttons.

A knock on the door caught our attention. It opened slowly, revealing a rather thin woman in a tight red pencil dress. She held a clipboard close to her chest, with a flustered look. "Mr. Oden? They're ready for you" I nodded my head before motioning the rest of them to follow. What Raven had in that suitcase was worth a lot of money—money that I wanted in my pocket at the end of this deal. If this goes south I leave with both.
Scowling I continued to fumble with the sleeves of the jacket. West laughed quietly before leaning over to me. "You look fine, don't worry so stop messing with it" I frowned at his words before rolling my eyes, running a hand through my hair. "Don't tell me what to do" I glared at him, walking ahead of the group. The lady slowly stopped in front of the auditorium, holding the door open. "Enjoy your time Mr. Oden, it's a pleasure meeting you"

I simply ignored her comment, strolling in without a care in the world. West followed closely behind me with his hand underneath his jacket, most likely gripping the gun in case there were any sudden outbursts. It made sense since I was well-known for dealing drugs and other items. There were a few tables scattered around with people sitting among them, making me wonder what type of shit was going on. Auctioning? Maybe but the thought didn't sound appealing.

We came to a halt in front of a well-built man, he looked to be about in his late fifties, he wore a white button-up before motioning us to follow him "Right this way, Mr. Oden"
He lead us up onto the stage before grabbing the host. The man quickly waddled over to me before extending his hand. "It's such an honor to meet you" He grabbed the microphone off the table before clearing his throat, gaining the attention of the audience. "I would like to introduce our special guest, Mr. Reagan Oden!" The lights moved towards me before they clapped. I glanced towards the crowd before my eyes met with a pair of chocolate brown ones, they were filled with confusion.

The mask on his face hid his identity, which pissed me off. He leaned over towards his companion before they whispered in his ear. He nodded his head before clapping quietly. "Care to say a few words, Mr. Oden?"

I found myself becoming annoyed with hearing my last name so much. Nodding my head I step forward, grabbing the mic from his hands.

"Hello, I'm Reagan Oden, the current don of the Oden household. I look forward to making deals with all of you" I smiled, pushing the microphone back into the host's hand.

"T-thank you, Mr. Oden, Everyone there is a buffet in the next room over, you may bring it in here, if you wish to speak with Mr. Oden please see Mr. Haden" I laughed quietly while West groaned out, rubbing his temples. He absolutely hated it when people used his last name. I thought it was hilarious.

Some people stood up, going towards the exit to get their food. While we on the other hand made out way back to our room. "You got an appointment with Johnson, don't forget" West mumbled while Raven followed quietly with Xavier next to him along with the others. "Should we go now?" I started picking at my nails before West smacked my hands. "Stop" I frowned, glancing up at him. "What'd I tell you before, West?" He cleared his throat, nodding his head. "We can go see him now"

I smiled, walking down the hallway. "Room 125" West murmured, walking in front of me. We came to a stop in front of two large doors. He opened the door before whispering to the other two men I brought with us. "They're staying out here?" I tilted my head while he nodded. "Fine" grumbling I knocked on the wall, making my presence known. The man stood up quickly, his black hair pulled into a bun while he wore an all-black suit.

"Mr. Oden, you look so different in person" He looked me up and down, probably because I was smaller than all of the men here—5'3. My entire body looked feminine and I detested it. I had gained my blue eyes from my father, but not his height and hair color. I got my light brown hair from my mother.

When he had given me his title they were all surprised when I showed up for business meetings.

"Don't test me, you know exactly why I'm here" growling out I sat down in the leather chair while Raven sat down beside me. "Y-yes, sorry about that" He cleared his throat before fumbling around on his desk for the paperwork. "Do you have it?" He pulled the papers out, pushing them forward to me along with a pen.
Raven flung the suitcase onto the desk, unlocking it to reveal all the drugs piled up in bags.
It ranged from cocaine, pingers, heroin, meth you name it, I got it. He stood up quickly examining the suitcase with wide eyes. "How'd you get—" I quickly cut him off, I didn't have time for this. "Is it a deal?"

Raven closed the suitcase while Johnson nodded his head eagerly. "Three grand" He glanced up at me. I felt myself become agitated. I wasn't going to settle for that much. West placed a hand on my shoulder. "This is a large suitcase, see how big it is, no way is this gonna be three grand" Laughing out I stand up, patting the closed suitcase. "I'm not going any higher, Mr. Oden" He shrugged his shoulders. "The pay was way more than that, why'd you lower it all of a sudden?" I asked, glaring down at him he shook his head. Which sent me over the edge.

"What'd you think this was huh?" I quickly pulled the gun off my hip, pointing it directly at his face while his bodyguards pointed theirs towards me. West, along with the others pulled theirs out, getting ready to fire at any moment.

"Raven go to Xavier" I mumbled glaring down at the old man. "I want the full pay, I'm not leaving without it" I grinned down at him, I felt the adrenaline course through my veins while he looked up at me like a fish out of water.