C.49

Zack's PoV

We sat quietly on the bed, Reagan was eating his steak while I sipped on the glass of wine.
He didn't say a word, which made me wonder what was going through his mind.

"I don't want to marry him. It just doesn't make any sense to me, how am I hearing this for the first time?"
I glanced down at Reagan to see him stuffing his face with mashed potatoes. "Why would your father want you to?"

"I honestly don't care what the reason is. But it's not going to happen. I'll kill him before he can even go to touch me again"
His eyes were staring down at the few pieces of steak he had cut up.

He was holding the knife tightly in his hands and I knew he wasn't joking. This was Reagan for crying out loud. I know what he's capable of.
"Reagan, I won't let you marry him. You're not leaving my side" I placed my hand on his, watching him gently place the knife on the plate.

"Is that a marriage proposal?" He glanced over towards me and I felt my face heat up. Is that what it seemed like?

"Shut up..." I murmured, placing my plate on the cart that it came on "Are you done with your food?"

He nodded his head with a small smile on his face, it made my body feel fuzzy and warm. He handed me the plate while I got out of the bed. "I heard there's a hot tub here"

Reagan started, making me look towards him to see him fumbling with his fingers. He looked absolutely adorable.

"What about it?" Pushing the cart towards the door I heard him get up.

" Let's go, I need to relax." I froze feeling his hands press against my back. His hands felt cold, sending shivers up my back. We were still in just our underwear which didn't help how I was feeling.

"Go get our things then" Mumbling I looked down at the cart, feeling the palms of my hands getting sweaty.

______________________

I pulled the bathrobe closer to my body while we walked down the hallways. Reagan was wearing a dark red bathrobe while I had a black one, along with our slippers.

We were on our way to the hot tub after returning the cart. Reagan rushed ahead of me, humming.

"What's wrong?" I followed after him while we got closer to the hot tub.

"Don't you hear that?" He turned towards me with a small smile. Frowning I stopped behind him. I couldn't hear anything.

What was he talking about?

He peeked in the entrance to where the hot tub was located. As I got closer I could hear laughter.

"I never saw this coming" Reagan whispered, peaking my interest. I glanced around him to see Raven standing in front of Alexandria, holding onto her hands.

Alexandria was sitting with the towel over her shoulders on one of the chairs.

"Do you think she's apologizing?" Reagan looked up at me, I looked down at him confused. If I were Alexandria I wouldn't forgive Raven. Raven was fucked up- what she did was terrible.

"She might be.."

Raven quickly looked up towards us and let go of Alexandria's hands.

Fuck.

We got caught.

"What the fuck do you want?" Reagan gasped, pushing his hands onto his hips.

"Is that any way to talk to me?" Walking out towards them. I couldn't take him seriously with the bunny slippers on his feet.

"S-sorry" Raven looked down towards the ground, I slowly walked near them. I could feel the breeze brush past my legs.

Alexandria glanced up at me with a slight blush tinting her face, along with a small smile. What were they talking about?

"Hey Zack" She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. I was surprised to see her in a swimsuit.
I smiled down at her before nudging her with my elbow.

"What were you two talking about?" Maybe she was feeling better. More comfortable with Raven. I personally couldn't see how.

"N-nothing!" She sat up quickly pulling the towel closer to her body.

"I-I'm heading back to my room" I stood still in shock watching her stand up with the towel.

Was there something going on?

"Goodnight Zack" She waved at me before strolling over to the door. I looked over at Reagan to see him still scolding Raven.
My eyes met with Ravens before she looked past me

"Alex, wait!" I held in a laugh watching Raven rush past Reagan and out the door, leaving her towel on the bench.

"They're both so weird" Reagan walked over to me, slowly moving his hand down to mine.

"They remind me of two certain people" I glanced down at him to see a big smile on his face.

"Who? Us?"

"Isn't that obvious?" Laughing I pulled him towards the hot tub, listening to him mumble under his breath about how he's nothing like them.
I removed my hand from his and untied my bathrobe while he did the same.

"What do you think the future will be?" My eyes slowly took in ever detail of his body hungrily, as if I wouldn't see it ever again.

I almost didn't respond to his question. Pushing my desires to the back of my head I looked him in the eyes.

"Who knows, but whatever does happen, just know I'll be here every step of the way with you. Now and forever"

Little Mafia Leader [BxB]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें