C.29

Zack's PoV

"You don't seem to like me very much." I sat in front of Quinton, he only glared at me. "Of course I don't you disrespectful brat!" Leaning back in the seat I only sipped on the coffee, West was sitting next to me.

We were still at the hotel and Andrew was nowhere to be found. He was probably with Reagan. Just thinking about him made my blood boil. What was he doing with Reagan? Clearing my throat I ran a hand through my hair.

"West and I have more work to do, if you'll excuse us" I stood up, placing the cup down. Quinton raised an eyebrow. "What work?"

"Business that I can't speak to you about, West?" West stood up and followed me out of the main room of the hotel. I was starting to get used to this. We walked out of the hotel. "Did you find anything?"

"Andrew has a sister, Alexandria Kealin, she works at a coffee shop, it's about an hour drive from where we are now." She would probably know something. "Well let's go see her" Smiling I got into the car. "You're changing." I glanced over at him while he started the car. "Maybe this is what I was supposed to do from the beginning"

Soon after West starting driving down the road he turned onto the highway, the windows were down and it was cold in the car. "Put the windows up" I pulled the jacket closer to my body but he only shrugged his shoulders. "West! Come on"

"Fine" He rolled the windows up and turned off the highway. We were almost to the shop. West glanced in the rearview mirror and cursed. "Fuck!" I frowned, wondering what got him mad. "What's wrong?"

"Look behind us, dumbass, we're being followed" Oh, fuck. I glanced behind us to see a man with his hair pulled into a bun driving a black range rover. "What do you want me to do anyways?"

"Nothing. I'll get rid of him" He grabbed his phone out of his pocket while he drove, which was dangerous. "Don't do that!" West dialed a number before someone answered. "Raven, I need you to get over here right now, have Xavier put on a burgundy suit" I listened to him give her the address while we pulled into a parking lot.

It didn't take them too long surprisingly.

I glanced behind us to see the black range rover parked down the street, they weren't too close. "We'll be putting you with Raven, I think you'll be fine so get out."  I opened the car door and got out.

"Raven is parked around the back, go into the store and go out the other entrance and Xavier will come switch places with you."

Nodding my head I walked into the store, the customers immediately watched me walk in. Maybe while I was in here I could get a snack. I grabbed a pack of pretzels and walked over to the cash register. I glanced up and locked eyes with Xavier. He was basically wearing an identical suit and had his hair blond.

"You're lucky I'm doing this for our boss" He closed his eyes and let out a sigh, I knew we could pull this off. "Just get this done" Rolling my eyes I paid for the bag of chips and walked out the back entrance.

I saw an all-white 2019 Camaro parked in the back, along with a woman in the drivers seat. Raven's car. It was her personal car, I walked up to her and knocked on the window. She glanced over at me, her black hair was pulled into a ponytail and she wore a black suit.

"Get in, we have to leave before they notice." I opened the door and sat down, lemon and lavender hit my nose, it was a pleasant smell.

She pulled out of the back parking lot and drove onto the highway, I looked back to make sure no one was following us, there was no one there. It worked.

"We're almost to the coffee shop, don't mess this up or else we'll do this my way" Raven mumbled, I glanced over to her to see her face full of anger. "I don't do well with asking nicely, especially since Reagan is in her brothers possession" It seemed as if she was really protective of him. "This is partically your fault, you know"

"How is this my fault?" I leaned back as she pulled off of the highway. "He ran out to go get you, to stop you from leaving" She turned towards me, pointing her finger at my face. I was at a loss for words, I didn't know what to say. It was my fault.

"I-I'm sorry" I looked away from her, her angry gaze made me feel uneasy. "Sorry isn't bringing him back, we have to get him ourselves"

"We're here, get out" Sighing I unlocked the car and got up as well as Raven. We both walked up to the cafes' door. There were two bushes at the front entrance along with the sign. 'Love's Cafe and Bakery'  Raven opened the door for me, and the bell rang.

"It smells good in here" Mumbling I walked up to the counter with Raven behind me. A girl with blonde hair bounced up to the front with a huge smile on her face.

"Welcome! Anything I can get for you two beautiful angels?" My face heated up at the nickname, Raven sighed. "We're actually looking for someone who works here." She spoke up, the girls eyes widened. "Sure, who're you looking for?"

"Alexandria Kealin." Smiling Raven watched the girl nod her head and go quickly back into the room. "It'll be obious who we are, we shouldn't have came looking like this" I murmured to myself, biting my thumb.

"We're fine-look here she comes."

Raven pointed out. The blonde haired girl came out with Alexandria, she had black hair and chocolate brown eyes. "Do I know you guys?" Alexandria walked over to us. Raven nodded her head. "We only need to talk for a moment, please?" Alexandria stood in front of us near a table, the blonde haired girl had went into the back and there were no customers.

Alexandria looked confused for a moment before realization crossed her face. "Don't make this hard, we just need a moment" Raven pulled out a small pocket knife, pointing it at the girl's side.

"We don't want to hurt you, so answer our questions." Tears pooled in the girls eyes and she nodded her head quickly. "F-fine, please don't hurt me" She whispered quietly, satisfaction washed over Raven's face. "Good girl"

"Ella, I'm going on break, I'll be back" Alexandria yelled before we guided her out into the car, she sat quietly in the back but didn't fight at all. Raven locked the doors before driving off away from the coffee shop.

"We want to know where your brother has Reagan" I spoke up, feeling my body become tense.