C.9

Reagan's PoV

"Thank you for bringing me home, I had fun" I looked over at him while he nodded his head, stopping the car in the driveway. Zack turned the car off before unlocking the door. I'm not sure if I was mentally prepared to go into the house.

 If anything, I wanted to stay with him longer. I felt as if I was a different person, with a normal life. But, I couldn't forget who I was, and I couldn't run away from my life either. 

 West would probably rip my head off. Laughing quietly I opened the door, shutting it to see Zack watching me with narrow eyes. Just that gaze made me look down at the ground. 

 "If you have any more trouble let me know" Nodding my head I walked over to the front door, listening to his engine start. I glanced behind me to see him already driving down the road. 

"How would I let him know if I don't have his number?" Laughing I opened the door, squealing as West stormed over to me in his pajamas.

 "What's your issue! Reagan, you can't just leave and not answer your phone!" He grabbed my shoulders, I only looked at the ground. I didn't feel like fighting him. "I'm sorry" The tears pooled in my eyes, clouding my vision. I was so frustrated with all of this. I couldn't even have one night of fun without someone ruining it. West froze before sighing. I knew he was upset, but I had to leave. 

"It's fine, you idiot" Pulling me against his chest he wrapped his arms around my body while I cried. "A-Andrew threatened me" I sobbed against his chest, my mind continues to wander to Zack. He had no idea what he was dragged into, and he would soon find out. Andrew would soon learn his lesson for messing with me.

 "Don't worry, you're Reagan Oden. Other dons fear you, you are superior" I looked up at him while he had a grin on his face, he was right. I shouldn't get all emotional because of him. "I'll kill him" West smiled, patting my head. 

"That's the Reagan I know" He whispered softly. 

_______________________

I slipped my arms through the black button-up before buttoning it. "You almost ready?" West knocked on the door while I sighed. I didn't feel up to going to any parties. I only had a few breaks between them. "Almost" Walking over to the mirror I grab the comb, fixing my hair to where I thought it would look better.

 West opened the door, strolling in with his black hair pulled back to reveal his sharp green eyes.  He always seemed to look better than be. We always got mistaken for a couple because of how protective he was. 

"You look fine, stop fucking with your suit" I looked back at him with a glare while his eyes widened. I continued to fumble with the jacket until I was satisfied. "Now, I'm ready" I walked around him, walking slowly down the stairs to see Andrea- the housemaid watering the plants in the living room.

 "Have a good night, Mr. Oden" She smiled at me, her chocolate brown eyes shining. She wore a simple blue dress, her brown hair pulled into a bun. She was an older woman who was very close to my mother, I held her close to my heart.

 "You too, Andrea. Make sure you get home safe" I waved at her before walking out of the house. Shivering I pull the jacket closer to my chest. It always had to be so cold. I hated going out at night. 

My eyes widened in surprise at the white range rover parked in the driveway, along with the black dodge charger parked on the street. "You'll be riding in the range rover today" West whispered in my ear while I jumped.

 When did they get that? "It's been in storage, so I thought why not bring it out" He laughed, walking over to the passenger side, opening it for me. I followed him quietly, nodding my head.

 "The rest of them will ride in the charger" I enjoyed not being pushed around in that small car. I jumped into the car, allowing him to shut the door. West got into the driver's seat before starting up the car. Opening the window I leaned back in the seat, letting him back out of the driveway to drive down the road. The black charger followed behind us, closing my eyes I let myself fall asleep. 

All of this stress was becoming too much.