C.56

*Semi-Sexual Content Ahead*

Zack's PoV

"R-Reagan" I leaned my head back against the pillow while he sucked on my neck. My body felt like it was on fire just with him touching me.

I knew he wanted to do things his way, but what did that mean for me?

I sucked in a breath when he grazed his teeth against my neck.

"This is so different" He laughed quietly, I frowned looking down at him while he slowly kissed down my chest. "How?"

"You're not a woman, so everything's different. I'm happy to experience with you though.." Did he think he was going to top me? I couldn't stop myself from feeling joy at his words.
My body felt all tingly.

"Reagan" I grabbed his wrist to see him looking up at me.

"What're you thinking?" He sucked his teeth and rolled his eyes. He seemed a little different. Something was off.

"Why should I tell you?" He grabbed my wrist before pulling it away from his, he held both of my hands in his, then stretched over towards the nightstand.

"What're you doing?" I attempted to pull away but failed, what the fuck? He glanced at me out of the corner of his eyes and I felt my face heat up. I wanted to jump on him so bad.

"This'll be fun, right Zack?" Frowning at his question my eyes widened as he placed a pair of furry red handcuffs around my wrists.

"Reagan-"

"It's fine right?" He cut me off, leaning his face down towards my chest before sucking the skin against my abdomen.

I sucked in a breath before closing my mouth tightly. The last thing I wanted was for him to hear me moan. It felt weird and sent a shiver up my spine.

"Answer." My heart was pounding with everything he did, where was this coming from.

"Y-yes" I wanted to smack myself for stuttering. He hummed in response. It felt like the teasing went on forever before he came to a stop at the hem of my sweatpants.

"R-Reagan you don't have to" I tried to move away from him but he placed his hands against my thighs.

"Am I a fragile baby to you? Do you think I'll break easily?" My body felt cold at his words, he looked up at me with a frown. Fuck he was mad.

"I-I can take control of things too"

"Reagan" I sat up quickly and leaned towards him. "You're not a fragile baby, not even close. I just don't want you to do something you don't want to do."

Sighing I leaned my head against his shoulder. "Then let me do what I want. I want to do this" I sat back to see him staring straight at me.

"Don't force yourself" I looked away and moved my hands to cover my face, the cold metal against my face made me shiver.

"I want you to look at me." I heard him whisper, I slowly moved my hands away from my face and glanced down at him. "I-I've never really done this with someone willingly." He rubbed the back of his head, with a slight blush tinting his cheeks.

"I've never been with a guy if that makes you feel better" I covered my face with my hands, just revealed it.

"Are you a virgin?" My mind went blank at his question. How does one answer that?

"Do you think I am?" I sat up, placing my hands on my lap. "No" Reagan moved back and got off the bed. "Well, I am." I glanced back at Reagan to see his eyes basically sparkling.

"Don't look at me like that you idiot" I wanted to curl up into a ball. "You never made it seem like it."

"Really? How am I supposed to act?" I moved towards the edge of the bed closer to where Reagan stood. Smashing his lips against mine sounded amazing.

"All innocent and nervous." Reagan pressed a kiss against my lips before kneeling down in between my legs. The sight of him kneeling nearly pushed my over the edge.

"I want to do this, I'll stop when I want" He glanced up at me with narrow eyes while his hands found their way to the waistband of my sweatpants.