C.63

Zack's PoV

Leaning up against the couch Reagan was curled up into my side while Raven and Alex were in the kitchen deciding on dinner. I could care less what we eat. I was worried about Reagan and Raven. Seeing them shaken up in the hospital made me upset. I wasn't sure how they were keeping it together, if I were them I'd be going crazy.
But there's one thing everyone agreed on—and that was Andrew being the source of this problem.

I glanced over my shoulder to see the front door opening with West walking in.
"I'm back" He sighed, sliding his coat off and dropping it onto the small end table.

"Xavier should be fine, he's just sore at the moment. I'll check on him tomorrow morning" Yawning he walked slowly up the stairs. Everyone was exhausted. But I wasn't too sure that Xavier should be left alone at the hospital.

Anything could happen.

"I'll make sure Andrew gets what he deserves.." Reagan mumbled under his breath while aimlessly scrolling through the channels on the tv. Rubbing his shoulder I hummed. I knew what he was thinking. "Try not to think about it too much..."

Reagan glanced up at me, making my heart skip a beat.
"Distract me then" Leaning forward he pressed his lips against my own, sending my body into a frenzy.

Just the feeling of his body against mine made me insane. I loved every part of him. "N-not today" My face felt hot as he stood up and grabbed my hand, I slowly slid my hand out of his and rubbed his shoulders. "A lot happened recently, and I don't think it's a good idea right now. How about a movie?"

Smiling at Reagan he pouted. "Fine.."
He was cute even when he was annoyed. I watched as he switch the tv to Netflix before settling on a new show.
"Here, we decided on tacos tonight. It's not done yet but here's something to snack on while you wait." Alex walked over towards us before placing a giant bowl of nachos on the table. "Don't eat them all, it's for us to share!"

My mouth watered at the sight. "I promise I won't eat them all, but I can't say the same for Zack." Reagan laughed which caused me to turn towards him. "Of course I'll save some"

About twenty minutes after that Raven and Alex came out of the kitchen with a tray of tacos, West was sitting on the reclining chair.
I couldn't help but think he looked like a dad with the way he was sitting. A cup of coffee in one hand, a book in the other, with bunny slippers and a red bathrobe on.

"That smells amazing!" Reagan jumped up away from me, snatching a taco off the tray earning a tap on the head from Raven.
"Wait until she puts it down"

We all enjoyed the food and watched a scary movie, West and Reagan seemed unfazed while Alex was clinging into Ravens side.

———————————————

"You guys know you don't have to hold onto my arms right? My legs aren't broken or anything" Xavier pouted, glancing back and forth at Raven and Reagan.

"Anything can happen to you—what if you fall?" Raven quickly said while we walked towards the desk at the hospital.

"Exactly—anything can happen!"

Reagan chirped, everyone was in a good mood now, especially now that Xavier gets to come home.

"So he's all good to go?" I stood next to West while he talked to the receptionist. She had golden blond hair that was pulled into a high pony tail.

She smiled at us, glancing behind us to see the three of them messing around.

"The doctor said for him to take it easy and take some ibuprofen every four to six hours. You'll just have to pick up his prescription. Also make sure to check it every few hours"

She handed me a sheet of paper that had his instructions on it, along with his signature. "Alright, thank you. I'll pay the bill here then" West pulled out his wallet. I already knew this bill would be a ton, but I knew that they could pay it. That's something I could only imagine. I shuddered at the thought.

He handed her his card, along with Xaviers insurance card. "His insurance should cover most of the bill"

She glanced up from her computer, taking both cards before typing and swiping his card.

"Alright you guys are all set, have a safe and fast recovery sir"

Looking over my shoulder I watched Xavier smile. "Thank you"

"Reagan be careful not to hold him too tight" I tapped Reagan's shoulder. He was holding onto him as if he was going to fall over instantly. "I can't help it.. I'm just happy we're all together"

"I brought donuts!" Alex exclaimed, opening the car door and stepping out of the drivers seat. She grabbed the container before flashing them towards us. "Crispy creme donuts to be exact." They looked great, but at the moment the only thing that sounded good to me was a nap.

Xavier shook off Raven and Reagan before rushing over to her, snatching the first one he saw. "Oh my God it's amazing" stuffing his mouth he did a small dance before wincing.

"Careful dumbass" Reagan laughed, grabbing his arm.

"Let's go home." West caught the keys from Alex before going into the drivers seat.