Part 14

New's POV

P'Tay has a prodigious house. But we were alone in that huge house. Not a single person, not even a cockroach was there. It was a really glamorous house though. The facade of the house was nicely decorated. The decoration of the house had a very elegant and modern taste. 

P'Tay is very wealthy. In his lavish house, we were alone, all by ourselves. This thought was really ......... ummmm...........nevermind. I should stop thinking. New get yourself together!

It was a three story house. I didn't even dare to count how many rooms each floor had. I don't want to get more startled. There was even a pool in front the house. Inside, there was a fire place and a chandelier which was so eye catching that I couldn't take my eye of it, it was so huge that if I place my hand a little upward I may able to touch it. There was also a grand piano ( Can he play this??). The leather covered sofas had a glossy look. There was also huge windows, which was the way to an astonishing and serene scenery. ( WOW!! I didn't even know that a house can have such a beautiful scenery in front of it!!!) And not only this, there was a garden with a white statue foara which also had lights. He also may had a golf yard in the back of his house. Because I saw two golf carts.

 Damn! I never thought I would amazed to see a house. A house!

P'Tay's bedroom was located on the second floor. I ran up the stairs while supporting P'Tay with his right hand on my shoulder.  P'Tay's room was on the left. His room was pretty organized and cleaned actually. It didn't look like a boy's room at all. There was a lot of photos hang on the wall. P'Tay's self portrait photo was hang on the wall behind the bed. P'Tay was smiling widely in that photo. It was a natural smile, a rare sunshine smile, which was dazzling. It looked like it was a candid photo. 

''Peng, took that photo.'' P'Tay said with a low tone. He was slowly waking up. But he couldn't stand own his own. 
''Usually, I am the one, who is always the photographer. But Peng took this photo on the day of the last day of our school. It was a candid photo but probably it was the best photo of my life.'' he finished his sentence with a weak smile. 
I gave a pleasant smile and said ''It is very beautiful actually.'' 
He smiled and didn't say anything. I didn't dare to say anything either. 

There was a photo-frame beside his bed. It was a photo of them three. P'Tay, P'Off and P'Arm. It looked like the photo was probably from their school life. There were wearing school uniform. How happy they looked with each other! How happy they looked! They looked like they had the time of their life. They looked like they had no worry to think about tomorrow. They looked like themselves. They were free, innocent, carefree. But little did they know, this happiness will turn into this deep sorrow? Did they ever even imagine this day in their nightmare too? Probably never.

I helped P'Tay to lay on his bed. His body's temperature was high. He may have fever. I placed my hand on his forehead to check if my assumption was true. Yes, he has high fever. His cuts were still bleeding and he has bruises all over his body. How can someone do this to this pure soul? How can someone be this monster!!!!! So coldhearted!!!!

 After a while, I wiped his body with cold water, hoping that his fever will decrease. He was still groaning in pain. 

''P'.... Can you kindly tell me where the first aid box is?'' I asked.
''It's- it's on the drawer of my side table.'' P' replied. 

I opened the drawer of the side table and saw the first aid box. I took out the box and started to apply medicines on his body.

''Aahhhh.... It hurts..'' He said with teary eyes and trying hard not to scream.
''It will hurt P'. It will hurt a little for a small amount of time. But please hold on. Let me apply the medicines for you.'' I replied.

After, applying the medicines, I gave him a fever reducer and a glass of water. He took the medicine and swallowed it with water. 

''Nong, I am much better now. I can manage things on my own now. If you want to leave, feel free to leave and I think you should to.'' He said avoiding my eyes. 
''No.... I won't leave you alone tonight at this state. I know that you will definitely need my help during the night and moreover, you still have high fever.'' I said looking straight into his eyes. 
''Ummm... Okay... As you wish. If you want to stay and help, then you can...'' He said giving me a weak smile. 

Yes, everyone. I am going to stay with my crush in his house all alone by ourselves. YESSSS!!!!! 

''But... I don't have any extra clothes to wear at night. Can I borrow yours? I asked. 
''Sure, why not? You can wear whatever you like. Just search in my closet.'' He said while giving me a warm smile.
''Thanks P'....''
''No... I should be the one thanking you. You saved me from those bad guys.''
''P', let's drop this formality. I am going to change now.'' 
He smiled and nodded. 

After changing into his clothes, I sat beside him on the bed. He was staring at me. He looked really grateful but his eyes were scared to face mine. 

''I know that you have many questions to ask..... And I will answer them all.'' his eyes still can't face me.
''P'... You don't have to force yourself to answer me.... You can tell me whenever you want to say, whenever you want to be open.... I am always ready to hear you... I really do respect your privacy....'' I replied.
''Thank you for understanding.... But I will tell you everything tonight. I don't want you to stay in with any doubt. But... Promise me that you won't judge me and leave me feeling disgusted like every other person does.'' He said with teary eyes. 
''I promise, P'. I will never judge you. No one has any right to judge other. And I will never leave you. I assure you that.'' I replied. 
''Then.... Listen.... Those guys are terrible. They always take my wallet. They always bully me because I am weak and they know my secret. But Peng always protected me from them. Now that Peng is no more with us.........'' He couldn't finish his sentence and bursted out crying.
''It's okay, P'. It is not a crime to be weak. And never will be. The one who should be crying are them, not you. You didn't do anything wrong. The one who should be scared are them, not you. The one who should change themselves are them, not you.'' I said patting on his back. 
''Thank you for understanding, Nong. You can ask me anything you want....'' He said avoiding my eyes. 
''But what is the secret, P'? What are you hiding from everyone and why?'' I asked
''If my parents find out that their son is like this, this will surely hate me.'' He said with teary eyes. 
''But P'... I don't think so. They will surely accept you for whatever you are, whoever you are. I can guarantee this.'' I said. 
''I don't think they will accept me for being gay and liking men......'' He said avoiding my eyes. 

I was startled to hear this. But a part of my heart was jumping from euphoria. Because now, I may have a possibility with him. 

''P', it's ok to be different. No one in this world is born perfect or can be perfect, me neither. People may hate you for who you are, but it is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. Maybe, the majority of people may not accept you for who you are; everyone hates you for who you are, it's true but the part where they love you is true as well.'' I said. 

Then, I hold his face both by my hands and wiped his tears. I also gave him a warm smile. 

''P'.... I think I am biosexual. I like both man and woman. And I am completely proud of myself. I am not ashamed a bit. Our sexuality doesn't define us for who we are and I know that you are great person.''' I added looking into his eyes giving him a big consoling smile. 
''Thanks Nong.... Thank you very much for encouraging me and trusting me.'' He said with teary eyes. 
''Don't be formal again!!! I think we should rest now. Let's sleep now P'.'' I said. 
''But... Nong...where will you sleep? There is guest room if  you...'' He got cut off while saying.
''I will sleep next to you because you might need something during night.'' I said with a smile.

OMG!!!! How easily I said that!!!! OMG OMG!!!!! I must be a smooth talker....

''Okay then.. Good Night.'' He said.
''Good Night, P'....'' I replied.
OMG!!OMG!!!!! I am going to sleep next to P'Tay!!!!!! YESSSS!!!!

Then as the time passed he fell asleep. I kept staring at him sleeping next to me in serene. He has gone through a lot. Thanks to P'Off, for protecting him. It's my turn now. I will never leave him alone. 

I placed a kiss on his temple and laid beside staring at him until I fell asleep.