Part 23

Gun's POV

Today is weekend. It was a long week. And yesterday was a hell of a hectic day. I don't feel like to wake up from my bed. But I can't sleep anymore. It's already 9:30 am. I think I should wake up. P'Off is still sleeping. I will wake him up later. Mmmmm... What am I going to do now? I think I should take a shower, I kinda feel sticky.

After taking a long warm shower I came out of the bathroom. I am feeling really fresh now. P'Off have already woken up. He was having breakfast. I brushed my hair and sat on the opposite chair of P'Off.

''Gun, have breakfast. I made it!!'' P'Off said happily.
''Okay!'' I said and gave him a smile.

It was not a really heavy special breakfast, it was just a simple omelette and toasted bread. But P'Off was really happy and proud to make it. I can see the proud look in his sparkling eyes.

''Umm.. It's good!'' I said and gave him a smile. It was not that bad, you can say it was edible. The breads were slightly burnt and more salt should have been added to the egg. But at least he tried and most importantly made this for us.

''Thank you! I was really starving after waking up but you were in a shower so, I made breakfast today!!'' P'Off said and gave a ''proud of myself'' smile.

''Aii Gun! you have received a text from New. I forgot to tell you.'' P'Off said while chewing.

''I am sure you have seen it. So, tell me what did he wrote.'' I replied chewing.
''Umm yeah I have seen it. It was about visiting my grave. What a stupid Peng is! Peng is taking New with him to visit my grave in the graveyard.'' P'Off said and laughed out loud.

''What??!! Why would they go there? This is a-'' I stopped talking.

I think I shouldn't have reacted this way. Usually people go to graveyard to pay their respect to the decreased. I guess, I have eventually lost my mind staying with P'Off. He is crazy and he have literally made me crazy also. I sighed thinking about our craziness.

''No.. I mean, New is really very scared of ghosts. So, how did he even agree with P'Tay to go to a graveyard?!'' I said being shocked.

''I told you, New is blinded in Peng's love. He will literally do anything now that Peng asks for. He will even eat shit now if Peng tells him to do so. That's how love is.'' He said replied taking another bite of his food.

''Hmm.. You are right. I think that too. But that was a really bad example. LOL. Anyways, people in love stinks.'' I said and started laughing real hard. P'Off was rolling on the ground laughing like a mad person now.

''So P', why don't you go there also as they are visiting your grave?'' I said giving him a smirk.

''No, I won't. I don't want to invade their privacy!'' P'Off said and gave me a wink while laughing out loud.

Now, we have finished our breakfast and have already done the dishes.

''P', here take my laptop and watch something. I have to give the exam I missed on the day of accident and for this I have to study again.'' I said handing him my laptop.

''And, do not disturb me!'' I added giving him a glare.

''Okay, okay....My Majesty! I won't disturb you.'' P'Off said and took the laptop.

I am now sitting on my study table with open books. People might think studying is boring but I kinda enjoy studying very much. It had become a habit since my childhood. And I am also a bookworm. I love reading books!