Part 27

Gun's POV

My head was heavy like a pile of bricks, not only that it was spinning like a wind mill. This was probably the worst headache I have ever had.

''Arghhhhh!!'' I groaned in pain.

It's been a while, I have woken up but my headache was so bad that I couldn't move an inch of my body. I finally got up from my bed holding my head. P'Off was already awake. He is trying to make something.

I took my phone to check the time and saw that it was about 3 pm.
''Shiaaaaaa!! It is already 2:35 pm !!!??'' I shouted as I saw the time.

What the hell!! I slept till noon. Yeah, though we returned at home after 3 am but waking up at 2:35 pm is something unacceptable.

P'Off didn't gave any reaction and continued to make what he was making.

''P'Off!!! Why didn't you wake me up? Wait a minute, when did you wake up?'' I asked crossing my hands.

''Before accusing me for not walking you up early or something, I woke up just 30 minutes before you woke up and you didn't even wake up when I called you. So, I thought, I will wake you up after I am done with my 5 star Michelin cooking. Good for you, that you woke up on your own.'' P'Off said facing his back on me still cooking whatever he was cooking.

I replied to New's text after receiving it a moment ago and he texted me that he was going to meet his parents today and he will come to the college from his parents house.

After that I staggered to the washroom to take a shower, maybe talking a shower will make me feel good.

***

After coming out of the shower, nothing changed either my headache or stomachache. But I am feeling a little clean. P'Off was already sitting on the table with two bowls and 2 glasses of water. He have prepared soup for our lunch.

''P'... I don't have any appetite... I won't eat anything now. My head is still spinning.'' I said while sitting on the bed.

''Don't worry. Have this soup. This is called ''The Hangover soup'' or in native name ''Haejang-guk''. It helps to cure hangover.'' P'Off said giving a smile.

(A/N: Haejang-guk or the hangover soup is actually a soup to cure hangover. It is a Korean cuisine food. Source : Kdrama. I have watched so many kdramas but I only know about soju, ramen and this hangover soup 😂😂)

''Really? How do you know all this?'' I asked him giving side eyes.
''Shut up and have it.'' P'Off said.
I laughed and sat facing him on the opposite chair.

''But P'... How many times have you ever had hangover that you are so chill about it?'' I asked sipping the soup he made.
''Oh my God! I suddenly feel old. Whatever kiddo and for your kind information I didn't count.'' He dramatically placed his hand on his chest while saying it.
''Ok... You old man!'' I said and showed my tongue.
''Oiiiiiii!! I am not an old man!!!'' P'Off said and gave me a not so hard smack.
''It's so fun to tease you!'' I said and we both ended up laughing out loud.

''Ohhh Gun... How is the soup by the way??'' P'Off asked in a excited tone.
''You are also drinking it. You tell me how is it.'' I said and gave him an evil smile.
''Umm... It is not that bad. How can I insult my own cooking!?'' P'Off said and pouted.
''It is edible.'' I said and showed my tongue.
''Shut up and eat! It is good for health.'' P'Off said and pouted.
I laughed out loud seeing his face.