Part 39

Third Person POV

At Gun's Dorm Room

Off, Gun, Tay and New is now at Gun's dorm room. All the presents that Gun had received is in front of them. Bibii is roaming around the whole room. As they already had breakfast, now they are ready to open all the gifts.

Off is the most excited one. Tay, New and Gun are really happy. Off, Tay and New was eagerly waiting for Gun to open the gifts.

"Gun, why don't you open the gifts already?" Off asked in a excited tone.

"Papii.... wait a little more na... I'm going to open the gifts one by one." Gun replied cheerfully.

"Do it fast, Gun. I'm running out of patience." New said giving a puppy eyes.

"Yeah, Hin is right. Do it now, Pet." Tay said giving a smile.

"Okay... okay...I'm doing it right now." Gun said to calm them down.

Then Gun picked up the first gift. It was from Win. Gun quickly opened the big box which was wrapped in a wrapping paper. It was a play station model 5. As Win was a rich kid, it was very much expected from him but Gun liked it very much as he thought he can play it with his Papii now.

 As Win was a rich kid, it was very much expected from him but Gun liked it very much as he thought he can play it with his Papii now

"Wow!!! Now, we can play it together!" Off said while jumping in joy.

"Yes, Papii. We will play it together." Gun said giving a wide grin.

"What about me Gunnie? Have you already forgotten about me?" New asked while pouting.
"And about me, Pet?" Tay said laughing.

"Yeah! Yeah! We all will play this together." Gun replied.

Then the next gift was from Bright. It was a small box. 'What it could be?' Gun thought.
Gun opened the box and it was a bracelet. The bracelet was really beautiful. Also there was a letter inside the box.

 Also there was a letter inside the box